Chapter 10

Kokichi pov: " So your telling me the whole game was just some virtual reality That the mastermind came up with " I said. " Yep pretty much " kaede said. " Atleast Shuichi will still have his piano girlfriend " I said. " He'll also have his panta girlfriend " Rantaro said. " WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS A GIRL " I yelled. " Well there this room where we can watch the game " rantaro said. " Sadly there no way out of here " Kirumi said. " Yeah I think we will be stuck here Until the games over " Ryoma said. Maki was in the corner. I look at her. She then give me a half of as smile. She then mumbled something to me. " What did you say maki I couldn't quite hear you " I said. " I'm sorry for killing you in that stupid game. " maki said. " Awww it okay " I said. I was sitting on the floor. As some boy with long black hair and a boy with white hair came on."Okay since your two friends are up now get out so we can countine the game " The guy with the long black hair. " Wow Two more ulimates I wonder what your guys talent is " A guy with white hair said. " how does it feel to be a stepping stone for hope " the guy with the white hair asked. " Um who are you people " I asked. " None of your concern now get out " the guy with long black hair said. " Aww why so soon I still want to ask the two new ones about the game and hope " The guy with white  hair. The long guy with black then push use all out and closed the door and locked it. Who are these people?