𝟏𝟗

If you like Danganronpa and BNHA I recommend this book called "COMFORT" by 'DumbkiKarminari'  because it's amazing

If you like Danganronpa and BNHA I recommend this book called "COMFORT" by 'DumbkiKarminari'  because it's amazing. Every chapter is 40,000+ words it's so fun to read.

It doesn't have a lot of people reading it which makes me sad because it's so much work in order to do that. So if you enjoy that kind of stuff please read it! <3

ALSO I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'VE HAD A TIGHT SCHEDULE LATELY!!!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

The girl rounded the corner only to come face to face with the all too familiar tiger. His smile catching the girl a bit off guard, seeing as he seemed to shine even brighter at the moment. Though behind the smile she was able to see the confidence and ego radiating off of him as well. The mix of the two not sitting well with the girl.

"Morning Bill"

"Have you heard the news?"

Completely disregarding her greeting, the tiger leaned down a bit towards the girl. His chest seemed as if it had been puffed up a bit more in front of her as well. Such an action make the girl lean away from him in the slightest.

"Which news?"

"You know, about me being Adler"

[F/n] had to hold back a sigh from coming through her lips. She should've seen this coming after what Louis had told her the night before. But still, she was happy for the Bengal, being able to do something that he said he loved.

"Louis told me about it last night actually. Congrats Bill"

The girl smiled, having no idea that even if her words were kind Bill didn't take them as such. Hearing that the deer had told her, at some point when no one was around nonetheless, had sent bad blood boiling inside of him.

Of course said species knew that there wasn't a thing he could do about it. Especially not something that had already taken place. But trying to prevent it from happening again was a whole other story. One that, he knew, he would partake in when he'd have the chance.