Meet The Fire Elemental

It was a lovely day at TrollsTopia. Everyone partying to their music, everyone spending quality time with one another, and best of all: there isn't any danger. Yet. Branch is on guard to see if there's any danger around the kingdoms. He first checked his home, Pop Village, but no danger there. Next he went to Lonesome Flats and everything's ok there. He can't find Vibe City, but he can tell that they're ok. At Symphonyville, the Classical Trolls are just playing their natural music. He went pretty rough when he visited Volcano Rock City, everyone started carrying him around when a rock show started. Then grab some scuba gear on, and toke a dive into the ocean to see if Techno Reef is alright. He looked in everyone's homes, like in the Blush's home. It's lunch time, and Coral was being feed by his mother, Branch finds that cute when Coral's father saw him...

Coral's Father: *sees Branch* Hey! What are doing?

Branch: Nothing! Trying to make everyone's safe. Sorry for intruding on your lunch *swims away*

As Branch swam away from the Blush's house, he didn't noticed King Trollex is in front of him with his arms crossed...

King Trollex: *arms crossed* Ahem!

Branch: Ah! *sees Trollex in front of him* Oh, hey, Trollex! *tries to smile* How's it going, my aquatic buddy?

King Trollex: Branch, I've been getting some complaints and messages from the other kingdoms saying you've been invading everybody's homes lately to see if there's any danger and you trying to make sure they stay safe. Is that true?

Branch: Um...yes?

King Trollex: Ugh! *pinch the bridge of his snout* Branch, you really need to chill out, and not going through somebody's stuff

Branch: How can I? Everything's all quiet. A bit to quiet

King Trollex: *sighed* Branch, I think you need a vacation. You need to get your mind off of things that's getting you all worried up. Otherwise you might as well be like Batman for some reason

Branch: Batman? But I was trying-! *groans* Maybe you're right. I need a break

King Trollex: Yeah. Maybe it's a good idea if you could use a break

Branch: I'll go get Poppy and see if she wants to join *hugs Trollex and swims away* See ya later, Trollex

King Trollex: Bye! *puts his hands on his hips* I can easily tell that his vacation is going to be a disaster

Back in Pop Village, Poppy was getting Branch some more things he needs. She's feeling proud that Branch is taken a relaxing day off of worrying what might go wrong. Until suddenly...

Cloud Guy: Whaaaaat?! My buddy, Branch, is going away for a while? *hugs him* When will I ever see you again?

Branch: *pushes Cloud Guy away* Maybe for about a few days. Or a week *gets Cloud Guy off of him*

Queen Barb: Ok, so...if you are going away for a week, does that mean I have no one to make fun of? Dang it!

Branch: Can't Cloud Guy be your new "Make Fun Of" Guy while I'm gone?

Queen Poppy: Or, if Barb can stop making fun of you, we can come with you!

Branch and Barb: WHAT?!?!

Branch: *blushes* Ah, really? You wanna come with me?

Queen Poppy: Yeah. Plus,you may wanna try the different time of fun and relaxation. Like, I'm thinking you're going to some kind of factory where security remote controllers were made

Queen Barb: HA!! Imagen that

Branch: Sure~ *throws away a pamphlet of a remote control factory into the lake* *chuckled nervously*

Riff: *ran towards them and starts panted* Uh, Barb? Before you...guys leave, there's something you should see

The girls and Branch were confused on what he meant. So, they followed him to a group of Trolls that's looking at something, and that something is glowing. They went into the center of the crowd, and saw a huge ball of ice. Poppy was the first to put her hand on it to feel its cold, hard surface. Until she noticed that there's something in there. She asked everyone to use all their strength to crack open the mysterious icy sphere. And then they grabbed Smidge...

Smidge: Everyone stand back! It's Smidge-Time! *balled up her hair* It's about to get hairy (idk)

She grabbed the end part of her hair, jumped into the air, and smashed her balled up hair onto the sphere like a hammer. As it did, the sphere starts to crack. Smidge then toke a step back as the crack became bigger, until it finally brake open. Everyone covered their faces when a bright light shined out of the sphere. And when it fades, everyone looked on what was inside, and they found a boat. And what appeared to be a small triangle guy, with a top hat, bow tie, and has one eye, and he was playing with strings. He then noticed the Trolls

Bill: WHOA!! A little heads up would've been nice than just randomly smashed an ice boulder with a person inside!

Queen Poppy: Sorry about that. I'm Poppy, who are you?

Bill: Well, nice to meet ya, Poppy *booped her nose*. I'm Bill Cipher...the FIRE ELEMENTAL!! *shoots out fire out of his palms as fireworks* WHOO-HOO!!!

Everyone was amazed to meet a guy like him...

Bill: You saw that right? I just made fire. With mah hands! *jazz hands*

Branch: Mmm...what were you doing in there, by the way?

Bill: Oh, right! *face palmed* Duh! I forgot to ask you. *puts his elbow on Branch's head* This is the future, right?

Branch: I guess?

Cloud Guy: Ok, this guy, I like

Bill: *float towards him* Well, same with you, my guy. *starts stretching and twirling* Do wanna, wanna, wanna, be my partner?

Cloud Guy: What is that? A best friend?

Bill: Mmm, more like an intern

Cloud Guy: Oh

Bill: Uh, no wait! Yeah, it's totally like a best friend!

Cloud Guy: SWEET!!!

Bill: HA HA!! Yeah! Oh! Uh, hey, best friend, I need you help me out with something. Do you now where the pony, fairy, and mermaid gals are?

Queen Barb: Is this guy talking about our friends?

Branch: Maybe. I don't trust him one bit

Queen Poppy: C'mon, you guys. He seem harmless

Branch: The guy can shoot fire from his finger tips!

Cloud Guy: Oooooooh! You're talking about Mayor Delta Dawn, Conductor Trollzart, and King Trollex!

Bill: *bow tie starts spinning with excitement* *Gasp!* Rulers?!

Branch: *face palms*

Cloud Guy: Yeah, man! We're like this *crossed all his fingers* Yeah. Still working on it

Bill: Ok. Cool move. Really interesting. Ok, here's what I want you to do. You're gonna gather all of them Troll leaders, and bring them back here, even if they don't want to. You think you can do that?

Cloud Guy: What for a game?

Bill: Yeah. For a game

Queen Barb: Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't just randomly showed up out of nowhere and asked this clown to capture our friends!!

Bill: Give me a second, best buddy

Cloud Guy: Oh, boy

Bill's hands suddenly glowed and trapped the Trolls in little spheres like he was. He even carved in their initials on them. "P" for Poppy, "B"s for Barb and Branch. Cloud Guy was both amazed and confused...

Cloud Guy: HA HA!! Wow! You've gotten their initials on them. And look at those shapes! We're kinda like  power buds

Bill: Get me those leaders

Cloud Guy: You got it