Chapter 2

The day passed without a hitch. Nobody bothered Peter thanks to Loki. Ned, MJ and he all ate lunch together before heading off the class.

Peter only fell asleep once, in the final class of the day; Chemistry with Mr Harrington (Who for some reason seems to hate Peter)

"Mr Parker!" Came the bark from the man. Loki nudged him to get his attention. Peter awoke suddenly and looked around, confused. His eyes landed on the disapproving gaze of his teacher.

His eyes widened and he began apologizing profusely. He got a simple grunt in response as the teacher continued. "On Friday we will be going on a field trip. Now I'm not sure if I'm going to tell you where or not, so let's have a vote shall we?"

The class almost unanimously agreed they wanted to know and soon the location was disclosed.

"Ok then, drumroll please... we're going to Stark Industries!" He declared. The class erupted in chatter as Peter groaned and smacked his head on the table.

Peter could almost feel the smirk coming from the snake on his shoulder. Beside him Ned was chattering excitedly, heading towards fanboy overload despite being in the tower at least once a week. "Oh come on, it couldn't be that bad!"

Thankfully Flash was still nervous of Loki and didn't approach to make fun of his 'fake internship' which is, in fact fake (that's beside the point) but Pater knew it would come full force tomorrow.

The permission slips were passed out and the class filed into the hallway towards their lockers, later cursing his Parker luck along the way.

"I'm so excited omg, do you think the white wolf will be there, what about princess Shuri? I really hope I can talk to Dr Banner agai-"
Peter zoned out again, knowing Ned wouldn't stop for a while.

He bid his friends goodbye and headed over to the black car waiting for him. He greeted Happy as usual but didn't dive into his usual chatter, making Happy confused.

Instead, he zoned out, stroking Loki's head gently, awaiting their arrival at the tower.

He hopped out, waving goodbye to happy and set Loki on the ground to return to his usual form, before heading towards the lifts.

Even Loki was confused at that point, because although he understood Peter's reluctance, this was clearly a lot bigger than it seemed.

You see, Peter's real problem was that, yes, no one believed him about the internship, yes his family and boyfriend would undoubtedly embarrass him, but that could be dealt with.

What he was really scared of was the fact that most of the avengers were unaware of the fact that he was trans, and some of his class did know and were unafraid to voice it.

He also knew that the second they discovered Peter was being bullied, all hell would break loose.
However Loki did not know these things, but he planned to find them out.

So on their journey up in the lift, Loki watched Peter's every move, listened to each mumble and tried to figure out what was going on this the little spider boy.

As they stepped onto the common floor, with Loki's comforting hand on his back, his shoulders slumped further, as reality finally hit and the knowledge that all of his secrets were about to be revealed sunk in.

With this in mind, he stepped into the floor, greeted everyone warmly as if nothing was wrong. May as well enjoy their company for as long as it lasts.

He looked for his boyfriend, one of the only 3 people who knew about his past, to relax with, attempting to calm his nerves before he gives his father the permission slip.

No point in hiding it if a certain God of Mischief would only announce it himself later on.
Or better yet, a red haired assassin discover it herself.

Peter cuddled up to Harley and avoided conversation with the avengers, most just figured he had a bad day, knowing about his restless night.

Others however, such as Natasha and Bucky, noticed that Peter was more down than this morning and that Loki was watching him closely.

Peter ate dinner in silence, grounded by the constant pressure of Harley's hand on his thigh. The others continued as usual, knowing Peter felt worse when he was treated carefully.

Peter sighed, this was going to be a long night.

~~~~~
Hey guys this is the second chapter, hope you guys enjoyed it.

744 words

Lila out💜