Chapter 9

Kokichi's POV

Why was I crying.?! Why did I care so much of how he felt?! I went to the office to explain how I wasn't feeling well and I got excused to go home..

I ran home still crying my eyes out when I realized I could just go to Dice's Hideout area...
I saw all of my members and I started hugging them all.

"Kokichi did someone hurt you why are you crying.?!" Kiyo asked.

"Did someone hurt our leader cause ill beat the crap outa them!" Mikitan said cracking her knuckles.

"If someone messes with our friend/leader they mess with all of us." Janki said with a determination look on his face.

"You guys don't have to worry.. It was just Shuichi." I said making a fake smile.

"What did he do to you this time?" Kimiko asked

"Well I think he doesn't love me anymore.. But that's okay I'll handle it.." I told them still crying...

"It's okay dude we'll always be here for you." Hanro said smiling

"Thanks well I'll see you all later." I waved goodbye and then left to walk home. It was nice talking to my dice friends they understood me very well..

On my way I saw Himiko and Tenko running to school. "Come on Himiko I'll carry you so we can get there faster!" "Nyeh okay.." they just speeded off before I knew it.

They seemed very happy now.. And I'm happy for them..  I wished I had a great relationship like them but I can have great luck like my dad..

I got home and yet again no one was there.. I can't believe both of my parents still work for the future foundation.. 

I go up to my room to do my homework until I hear a knock on the door...

It was Rantaro and Kiibo! I swung the door open and shouted hello at them. They asked if they could stay to hang out and I said yes of course.

We had played video games then decided to play truth or dare..

"Kiiboy you first! Truth or dare?!" I asked with a grin on my face. "Dare..." hmmm I thought . "Call your crush and ask them out." Rantaro said laughing. I started to giggle too.

Kiibo grabbed his phone and dialed a number. A voice came from the other line and said hello

Kiibo: H-hello Miu
Miu: What up Kiibo how have ya been?
Kiibo: Good but anyways you wanna go to the tech convention on Saturday..?
Miu: I would love too! It's a date Mk?!
Kiibo: O-Okay B-Bye-

Miu hung up and Kiibo's face was bright red. Me and Rantaro looked at each other and cheered for Kiibo! "Kokichi it's your turn!Truth orrrr dare!" Rantaro said pointing at me.

"Dare..."
"Prank call Maki and try to order pizza while calling her!" Kiibo said giggling.

I nodded and called Maki.. And for once she picked up!

Maki: Kokichi what do you-.
Kokichi:Hello?! Can I get a large cheese pizza?
Maki: Kokichi what the hell this is Maki.
Kokichi: I know it's dominos. I want a Cheese pizza!
Maki: Go call Kaito for a pizza *she giggles knowing it's a joke*
Kokichi: okay bye bye
Maki : hah bye Kokichi

I hung up and we all started dying from laughing.

Rantaro was next and his dare was wayyy funnier. We went by Rantaro's house and messed with things in the house so his parents and siblings would get confused.

We finally went back to my house and talked for an hour but then they both had to leave. "I'll cya guys at school tomorrow byeee!" They said their goodbyes and left.

But then the door bell rang again. "Who is it?!" I asked. "It's me Shuichi." My body went cold..

" My body went cold