Of course love

"So, anything in particular that you might want?" You thought for a second before shrugging your shoulders
"Alrighty... pizza it is" tank took a frozen pizza from his freezer and preheated the oven. You sat at his dinning room table, a blanket he gave you wrapped around your shoulders to keep you warm, waiting for tank to either make conversation or ask you when you wanted to go home.

"I hope you don't mind sleeping in my room, I can take the couch" you felt too bad to let him sleep on his couch, he saved you and gave you sanctuary.
"No!" You startled him with your objection to him sleeping on the couch. "We can share the bed..." was this you talking... or down there talking.

"We can just put something between us" tank thought before agreeing.

____________________________________

As the night dragged on, you and tank talked more and more before becoming comfortable enough to consider tank a friend. You and tank finished the pizza and decided to get some rest so you could both go protest again.

Tank took pillows off of his couch and lined the bed with them, he gave you more room to sleep, considering you were his guest. As the both of you crawled into his grey covers, you both turned to look at each other.
"Thank you tank... I could have been arrested or worse if you didn't come and get me" your flustered face held tanks attention, then your eyes, then your lips.

"Of course, your welcome love" if you thought you were at maximum blush level, you were wrong.
You held eye contact with tank, til you dragged your eyes to his lips.

And then you kissed him.