CHAPTER 17

Noone's POV

She was still with shocked face and can't believed what was happening.
'So I must be texting to imposters'
She thought.

She quickly grab her phone and text them.

...

She changes his nickname

You:
ImpostEr Min! how dare you lie to me that ur the famous Idol! How dar e ye stole one of the handsome idol's picture!

she waited for his reply and qfter a.few seconds, she received a reply.

MinPOSTER:
what? What are u saying?

You:
Dont act like you dontknow anything MinPOSTER. WHY DID U STOLE THE IDOL'S PICTURE?

MinPOSTER:
What? that's me? okay so tell me what you are talking bout.

You:
what im saying is

WHY IS MIN YOONGI SO HANDSOME

MinPOSTER:
thank u

You:
IM NOT JOKING MIN YOONGI, WHY DID U STOLE LE PICTURE OF THE IDOL

MinPOSTER:
I can explain.
Let me explain.

You:
NO. IM BLOCKING YOU.

Before Yoongi could reply back, she blocked the famous Kpop Idol Min Yoongi. She thought that the 'Yoongi' that she is talking to is an imposter.

Next is Jungkook. She type a message for Jungkook too.

"YAH JUNGKOOK, I can't believe you do imposters!i thought you were innocent but you were the same as the YOONGI's IMPOSTER."

Then after that message, she blocked Jungkook as well, she was really upset that day. Knowing that she text to 'imposters'.

...

He bit his lower lip of angriness, she didn't let him to explain, he sighed heaviness, and throw his phone to the couch that he is sitting, He was with RM, they are planning  to write some new song called 'Respect'.
Namjoon notice how Yoongi acted so Namjoon decide to ask him.

"Hyung, you okay?"
He asked Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon, Yoongi nodded.
"Yeah." He reply.

Namjoon nodded at his answer, but asked him unexpectedly question.

"How is the girl that you were texting?"
Namjoon asked him like, Know-it-all.

He quickly, shockly look at Namjoon.
"What..?" He shockly asked back.

"I know it, Suga-hyung. When you were with, uhm.. Taehyung, I asked you guys if everything is wrong."
Namjoon said.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon, wanting to continue what Namjoon is explaining.

"And.. You thought, You guys thought that I leave the place, I just wanna know what is wrong, I mean it's obviously that something is wrong , hyung. Covering Tae's mouth, stuttering. And so yea. So as a leader, yea, I kinda spy at you, I hide behind the door,and I listen to what you were explaing to Tae. And I heard it all."
Namjoon explained.