- Chapter 37 -

Suna Rintarō held your head in his arms, as he planted a gentle kiss on your forehead.
You gripped onto your bright red suitcase tightly, as your cheeks turned a shade of bright pink.

"So, you're dad's really ok with you traveling alone?"
Kita asked, his voice was filled with concern.

"Of course. He's too busy with work to come to London with me."
you replied, leaning against Suna.

Kita had offered to give you a ride to the airport. The whole road-trip, you stared out the window, watching the snow cover the ground like a large white blanket.
And now here you were, at the crowded airport.

"December 22nd."
you thought, peering at the date on your phone. Christmas was only three days away, and as promised you were heading to London.
Excitement fizzed through your body, and you felt giddy, at last you could see home once more.
You had barely gained the chance to speak to Atsumu over the previous 2 weeks, so you didn't quite receive a goodbye from him.
Osamu, who was busy today, sent you a late-night voicemail, bidding you farewell:

"Oi, I know it's late. *Sigh* Sora! Stop being so loud, 'Tsumu can you shut her up?!
U-Uh...anyways, have a safe flight, and remember to take pictures of the food, I wanna see it. Bye idiot."
*BEEP*

You could still vividly remember the voicemail, the drowsy sound of Osamu's voice, and his cat, Sora, screeching in the background.
Honestly, it felt quite thoughtful getting a voicemail from Osamu, since he usually wouldn't even bother.
"A shame I couldn't come with you."
Suna groaned, puffing his cheeks up in frustration. He had a mask covering his mouth, which made his voice sound muffled.
Kita nodded in agreement.
"I would've loved to see London."
Staring down at your shoes, you solemnly sighed.

"Yeah, that would've been fun. I honestly don't even know what I'm gonna say to my friends. I wonder what's changed in the last couple months."
you mumbled, a nervous look in your eyes.

Kita scoffed.
"It's only been about 4 months, I'm sure not much has changed."

You shrugged, tightly clutching your phone.
Suna gently held your hands, tilting your chin so you would face him, he slowly slipped off his mask, so you could see his lazy smile.
"Call me ok? We have to FaceTime on Christmas Eve."
He whispered, playfully blowing into your ear.
You felt goosebumps run up your spin, when you heard his gentle voice.

"Anyways, I better get to the security check out, thank you guys for dropping me off." you grinned.

"Don't mention it."
Kita replied, you noticed him nudge Suna.
Suna gave him a confused look, and then received a threatening glare from Kita.

"What?!"
Suna aggressively-whispered.

"The box, dumb fuck. Give. It. To. Her."
Kita said through gritted teeth, a seemingly dark aura surrounded him once again.
Suna quivered in fear, as he obediently reached into his back pocket.
You watched him in anticipation as he pulled out a small red box that had a satin ribbon tied around it.

"Listen, it's not much, but open this on Christmas Day ok? Not before that. Promise?"
Suna asked, gently placing the box in your hands.
You observed the box, curiously wondering what was inside.
"Promise."
you replied, as you warmly smiled at Suna.
Kita suddenly cleared his throat.
"Ahem, now off you go. You don't wanna miss your flight Ms. Kim."
Kita ordered, gently pushing you towards the escalators.
You chuckled and started walking away.
"You guys have fun!"
you yelled, waving frantically.