Chapter 1

City Center Dubai.
.
.
.
.
.

A young man of late twenties is roaming around the mall with a list in his hand, to buy gifts for his lovely family. He got some free hours in between his flights and he is utilizing it to the fullest.

" I bought gifts for everyone except Aditi's friend, who is residing at my house. I didn't even know her real name, Amma always used to address her as Chikku. Anyway that won't be her real name or is it?," thought Arnav.

" I will buy her something otherwise my Shaitan ki Bachi sister will eat my brain", he chuckled thinking about his sister.

He was walking through the Mall and saw something attractive through the glass door of a shop. He got inside and bought it for that unknown person who is a part of his family now.

Not knowing that unknown person is going to be his life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raizada Mansion.

.
.

The Mansion is decorated beautifully as their younger son is getting engaged with his love in two days. It's double happiness, as their elder son is coming from London after bagging an International deal and their younger son is getting married.

Ratna is in the living room helping Op and Hp with the preparations.

In a corner below the stairs, two girls were sitting and munching Jalebis. Seeing this Ratna came to them.

Ratna: What are you doing here?That too Chup Chup ke? Can't you help me with all this?

Aditi ( Startled): Amma! Khushi an... She was craving for Jalebis. I was just helping her to finish the box ". She smiled sheepishly.

Khushi: Shut up Adu... Don't lie... You also craved for Jalebis. (Looking at Ratna) Tell me Aunty what do you want us to do?

Ratna(Patting her hair lovingly): Nothing Beta. You take rest. But tomorrow I want your help to prepare my Chotte's favourite dishes.😋

Khushi: Sure Aunty... Always at your service. 😉

(Khushi is Ratna's childhood friend's daughter. Khushi was in college hostel and one day she was hospitalized due to food poison.. That day Ratna came to know that her daughter's best friend is her best friend's daughter. She called Maya (Khushi's mom) and asked her permission to take khushi to RM. Maya was so happy for her daughter as she will be safe with Ratna.Since then Khushi is at Raizada Mansion sharing room with Aditi , her best friend... )

Aditi: Amma when is bhai's flight? When will di come? (Turning) Where is amma... ?

Khushi (smirking) : Aunty escaped from your blabbering Adu..😉..

Door bell rings and Anjali entered greeting all ..

Anjali : Hi girlz !!!

Aditi: Devil ki naam liya...Devil hazir...😎

Anjali came and beat her sister playfully smiling...

How are you my ha ha? I missed you Adi said Anjali hugging her.

( Turning to Khushi)

Hi Khushi... Heard a lot about you... Nice to meet you dear.

Khushi: Happy to see you too Anjali di..

Anjali: Di !

Khushi : Huh !

Anjali: Just Di ( smiling)🙂

Khushi (smiling) : Ok Di😃

Adi: Where is Jiju ?

Anjali: He will come at the venue  with others.