13 ⋆ Run

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, I'm leaving." Jungkook's voice whispered in my ear.

I moaned and slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them so I could get a better view of him. He wore no shirt, just athletic shorts. I blinked and smiled. "Well, that's a nice view to wake up to."

He smirked and backed away from the side of the bed, looking over his shoulder. "I'm going to train, come if you want." 

I nodded and watched him go before I slowly, but eventually, clambered out of bed and threw on some old sweatpants, noticing it was snowing outside. "How the..." I trailed off, recalling he was only in shorts.

I sighed and looked at his side of the closet, a few sweatshirts hanging up. A small grin spread across my face as I reached out and grabbed one of his. I tugged it on and smelled it, instantly feeling comfort from his pinewood smell.

I left the house with a smile, wrapping my arms around myself as I walked to the training field where sounds of cheering sounded through the trees. Slowly walking forward, my eyes landed on a giant crowd of people who watched eagerly as two bare-chested people circled each other in a sandpit.

Immediately, I recognized Jungkook as one of them. "Oh, Kookie." I groaned, walking forward. My elbows jutted against arms and chest as I pushed through the crowd to get a front-row spot. I recognized the other boy as Jin, the bodyguard who refused to let me into the meeting not too long ago. I grinned and bit the tip of my thumb, watching intently as they continued to circle each other. 

"Fight already!" Someone yelled beside me, other people shouting in agreement. Jin lunged, extending his arm to punch Jungkook straight in the face, but Jungkook ducked swiftly, wrapping his arms around Jin's waist and slamming him into the pit, his veins and muscles bulging under his skin. I groaned at the sight, hearing the snap of a bone. 

Jungkook pulled back and wiped his bloodied lip as Jin stood, groaning and clutching his rib. I watched with wide eyes as the rib slowly healed, cracking back into place under the skin. Okay, super health is a thing. Jin just grinned maniacally, a full out brawl starting suddenly. The two men clashed against each other, jabbing, punching, clawing. 

A wild blur of action occurred rapidly in front of my eyes as Jungkook kicked out Jin's legs from underneath him. Jin countered with a sucker punch straight to the side of Jungkook's jaw, making him stumble back. Jungkook just came back harder as he growled angrily and body-slammed the older man into the sand with a cloud of sand blowing around him. 

I winced at all of the blood and clashing of bodies as they tumbled, slammed, and practically threw each other. Suddenly, Jin shifted mid-jump and took a swipe at Jungkook, his giant claws making a gash of four across his face. Jungkook tumbled to the floor, trying to lift himself up from the floor slowly. I watched as he gradually stood, his iris jet black, the four gashes healing rapidly on his skin. 

He shifted instantly, the crowd backing up in concern and worry as the two wolves circled each other. Jungkook lunged for it, digging his claws into Jin's back and holding on tight as Jin tried to reach around his neck and sink his teeth into any bit of Jungkook he could get hold of. Jin managed to buck hard enough to throw him on the ground, towering on top of him and biting his neck. 

Jungkook scratched Jin's underside rapidly, a sign that they weren't fighting anymore and Jin was genuinely hurting him. Jin just clamped down harder.

"Stop!" I screamed as Jin stayed latched, Jungkook's scratching getting slower. "Stop it, you're hurting him!" I screamed, stepping forward and walking onto the pit.