❁[08]❁

[Promises POV]

"Ok. But why?"

December 6th

The sun was rising, and the birds were chirping. Little sing-songy birds, singing their little sing-songy songs. (Omg that was wierd). The bright, sunlight was shining through the dark, purple window covers.

I pulled the black and purple colored duvets, over my head. I dragged my feet to sit off the edge of the bed.

Yaaaaawwwwnnnn!!

I stretched out my arms out to both sides and yawned. Looking around for my phone, I noticed the door was open...

Hm...why would the door be open? I swear I closed it before I fell asleep...

I quickly got up, grabbing my phone from the birch, wooden nightstand, and dragged my feet against the cold tile floor. When I reached the door, I stuck my head outside, making sure no one was near, and quietly slammed the door. Turning my back to the door, and slowly sliding down to sit on my bottom. I held my knees to my chest, thinking about how I ended up in a bed that's not mine...

"PROMISE MANE GET BACK HERE YOUNG LADY!", her dad screamed. But she only went further into the woods, and further. Without even looking or focusing on where she was going. Cause she knew she would regret it and she knew there was no turning back.

Oh right. She ran away from her home. Or what she thought was home.

Then I remembered last night....

Last night, when I was looking into his eyes, I felt safe and comfortable. I dont know why, I mean I just met the dude, and i dont even know his name. I mean, you cant deny he was cute, or even handsome, but that moment felt different. Like I was being pulled in, by some type if force, or feeling.

What no! I-i cant be thinking that! I dont even know his name!! Maybe I should just leave...

Trust me I dont want to, they seem nice, it's just I have a wierd gut feeling about this.

But I cant go home either...

Maybe I'll just avoid him. Yeah, I'll avoid him.....

A/n-
Ahh this is posted at 12:17 am!! 17 minutes past the dUe dAtE. But I'll be posting another one tomorrow, or I guess today?? Anywhore I hope you enjoyed, and let me know what you think!! Do you think that avoiding him is a good idea?? Or do you think she should get to know him, and maybe even try and figure out his name??

Hope you liked it!! Leave a comment and vote if you want<3 Bye bye and much love my baby thots ☻👌🏼

[449 words]

[oh and once I hit 1k views I am gonna write a special chapter, with 1k words or over :)) ]

[471 words now]