About DKRC

DARK KNIGHTS RIDING CLUB

Owned by the best of friends Mauricius Klyde Klatten a business magnate and Juanito Vergara II the Mayor of Dingalan, Aurora.
It is located at Palauig, Zambales. The tenth town from Olangapo City sits right after the Municipality of Iba.

DK Amenities and Leisure Facilities

DK Pittstop - includes the showroom where the luxury cars and motorcycles of the members are located for public viewing.
DK Stable - a state of the art facility for luxurious horses of the members. Each member has their own horses and they are wearing their black DK Riding Outfit in their selective team.
Horse Team, 2-Wheel Team and 4-Wheel Team. They call themselves The Dark Riders that is why they named the place Dark Knights Riding Club.
DK Arena - big events and social gatherings happened here
DK Hotel and Suites - each member has their own suites here and the hotel is for the guests who wants to stay overnight or for days. It has a huge rectangular swimming pool right in front of the hotel for the guests and an oval shaped pool on the rooftop which is exclusive for the members only.
DK Fitness Gym - for the members and guests
DK Restaurants
• DK Coffee and Tea Shops
• DK Island (Magalawa Island) - a secluded 56-hectare island owned by one of the DKRC member Architect Samuel Vergara III, cousin of Juanito Vergara II

DK Rules and Policies

1. Only for the male individuals which has a single status.
2. Once they decided to get married half of their investment at DKRC will automatically go to their chosen charity institution.
3. Never give or let their DK Black Card use by anybody unless for their family members. This card has the full access of DKRC including payments of the bills in restaurants and shops inside the facility.
4. Do not make an enemy with the members and respect each other at all times.
5. Be friendly, be humble and be generous that is willing to donate their millions whenever they held a charity event.
6. Should be hot and gorgeous. Bawal ang pangit. Charot! 🤭😁
7. Never argue with the owners.
8. If you break the No.4 rule, you will be punished for a 2-month suspension from entering DKRC.
9. Protect each other at all cost.
10. Respect the privacy of the members, employees and guests.