𝕋𝕨𝕠

𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪
𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜

"Guys, I'm telling you, rollerworld is real!" Jamal screamed, and we just snickered and rolled our eyes.

We're currently walking home from school and Jamal is talking about his theories again. We all laughed at him as he shook his head in disapproval.

"One day y'all are going to see that I'm telling the truth." He yelled Ruby punched him in the arm.

"You know what, Jamal, I believe you," I said, smiling at him. Everyone looked at me weirdly. Jamal just stood there holding his arm, smiling proudly.

"What? Stop looking at me like that. It's always a possibility, "I shrugged.

"Plus, if Jamal gets rich, I want to be one of the people he shares with."

"Santos dead ahead," Monse whispered as we passed Cesar's house. Cesar rolled his eyes and laughed as we all looked among ourselves.

I happened to look over and accidentally made eye contact with Spooky as he was putting down his beer. He winked at me, making my face heat up. I just smiled back at him and waved slightly. That was weird, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟙𝟚:𝟛𝟘 𝕒𝕞

I laid in bed texting our group chat. We'd been talking about a situation that happened earlier between the Santos and the Prophet$. Apparently, after we left the area around the Santos, some prophets pulled up and started shooting. Luckily, no one died, but people did get hurt, including Spooky. I wonder if he's okay.

Ruby💅🏼💕- I honestly just think the Prophets did it all wrong if you wanna roll up on somebody you don't work so sloppy

Monse🍯✨- Sooo you would rather them shoot an KILL Oscar and his men

Ruby💅🏼💕- No I just think if your going to do something do it right

Jamal🧚🏽👩🏽‍🦯- Ruby...

Cesar🪐💫- Can y'all please just stop talking about it

Monse🍯✨- Yeah..

Ruby💅🏼💕- Fine

Jamal 🧚🏽👩🏽‍🦯- ok

Me- Ight gn y'all💕

I powered off my phone before anyone could text back. I heard the front door open and close. I got up and walked into the living room. I saw my cousin Alicia in her stripper outfit.

*this is the outfit and her cousin also don't worry their won't be a lot of pictures in the story☺︎︎*

"What's up, lil girl?" Alicia sat down and took off her big ass heels.

"Nothing. I left your plate in the microwave. I made chicken Alfredo and garlic bread. Also, I gave Cesar the rest of the cake, but I saved you a slice. " I turned to walk back to my room but was stopped by Alicia calling my name. Like my actual government name.

"Aye Violet, on some real shit."Are you okay? I know the Prophets were shooting over here earlier. And I know you and your friends walked home by where they were at. "

I gave her a small smile. I could tell she was worried by the tears that were in her eyes. I hugged her tightly, knowing she needed it more than me. Alicia never cries unless it's necessary. I pulled away from the hug and kissed her cheek. "I'm fine. I wasn't over there when it happened."

She sighed in relief and quickly wiped her eyes.

"Ight well Imma stay up and wait for TeTe, get some sleep. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I laid back down in bed, I started to close my eyes. The sound of my phone woke me up. I lazily powered it on to see a text from an unknown number.

(213) xxx-xxxx - Hey

Me- Uh hi who is this

(213)xxx-xxxx- who else do you think it is Princesa

My heart stopped for a second then I remembered I gave him my number earlier.

Me- Oh hey how are you feeling

Spooky😈🔫- eh im fine it's not like I haven't been shot before

Me- Where'd they hit you

Spooky😈🔫- my shoulder why? You wanna come over to help me bandage it😏

  Is he flirting with me?

Me- Idk about all that but I do want to make sure you're okay

Spooky😈🔫-Thank you Princesa

There he goes with that nickname again...I kinda like it. for some reason I read that in his voice and it gave me chills. Maybe I should change the subject or maybe-

Spooky😈🔫- We should go out sometime

Welp