Tear In My Heart

Author: ChicagoDreams

Chapter: 45

Reads: 307K

Votes: 11.8K

Status: Completed

Synopsis:

"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low.

"What?" I asked almost breathless.

"Kiss you," he murmured. "And God, there are no words for how badly I want to."

****

Noah was your all American boy. Captain of his soccer team, extremely good-looking, having other boys want to be him and girls want to be with him, but there's one problem. He doesn't chase after the captain of the cheerleading squad or the girls who spread their legs open for whoever asks. In fact, he doesn't go for any girl. Instead, he hates himself when his eyes linger on a guy his brain and heart say is cute. He's gay, and he's having a hard time accepting himself for it. It doesn't help when he wakes up almost naked in another guy's house, let alone his bed. And to make matters worse, he couldn't help but fall for the outspoken and extremely attractive Madison who he'd drunkenly went home with and tried to screw. Finally, to add the cherry on top of the crap-tastic cake, Noah is forced to work with Madison for at least six months, or he'd lose his beloved soccer. Nothing could go wrong, right? Throw in a bit of awkwardness mixed with a few close calls and you've got a recipe for disaster....and a tiny tear in Noah's heavily protected heart.

© 2018

Amazing cover by @Grand_

My Rating: 9/10