Chapter Four

Violet's POV

I wake up in Serenity's bed again. This time I wasn't alone. I role over facing Serenity. Her eyes were open she smiled at me.

"Thought you'd be gone." I whisper.

"I wanted to apologise. I'm sorry I forced to to talk and forced you into sex." Serenity apologized.

"It's fine... I kinda liked it." I whispered the last part.

Sadly though vampires hear everything.

"You did?" Serenity asked.

I blush and smile.

"Cute... Well I'm still sorry." Serenity apologized again.

"It's ok really gotta say it was at least a good first time." I says smiling.

"First time?" Serenity asked shocked.

"Yeah...can I ask your something?" I ask.

"What it that doll?" Serenity asked.

"Why didn't you bite me?" I ask confused.

"Because your blood is to low." Serenity says.

Something in me told me she was lying. Why was she lying?

"Your lying what's the real reason?" I ask wanting to know.

"You can't handle the truth." Serenity whispered something after that but I couldn't understand.

"Serenity please tell me." I beg.

"My eyes..." Serenity whispered.

I look into her bright red eyes. She smiles and rubs my back gently.

"There red right?" Serenity asked.

"Yes but...why?" I ask still confused.

"A vampires eyes go bright red around their mate... The blood thing is just a myth." Serenity explains.

I look at her confused for a second. Then I put it all together her eyes are red around her mate. There only red around me. I'm her mate!

"I'm your mate?" I ask to see if conclusion was correct.

"Yes you are... I could bite you because that will give you my mark. Your mark can only go on your mate. If I bit you at that table all my friends would see your my mate." Serenity says.

"Wait Serenity did you use a condom?" I ask not rembering.

"No I didn't but don't worry vampires can only get their marked mates pregnant. Like is said your not marked." Serenity explains. I breath a sigh of relief.

I lay there in thought. If she bites me I'm hers. I'd belong to her.

"What happens when your marked?" I ask couriously.

"Well you'll be able to hear your mates thoughts. I mean I can already hear yours. You belong to them they sense everything you do. They also can see what you do." Serenity explains.

"Is it painful?" I ask.

"No just a sting." Serenity says.

I kinda want her to mark me. She'd never do that though. Not to me. I'm human she's a vampire. Though she was my first. That was just a punishment.

"Those are lies. I would mark you and no it wasn't just a punishment not to me." Serenity says.

I forgot she can read my mind.

"Yes now do you want me to mark you?" Serenity asked.

I want to say yes. She's probably joking.