𝕋𝕙℮ 𝕊о𝕌𝕡

Heya! I'm back with another oneshot! This one was actually requested by someone, yay! Anyways, I put some slowed down music up there for y'all :). Also, i'm sorry if the title looks a bit weird. The font generator that I use doesn't work so I tried to make my own and this is what came out. Now, enjoy! ~Pamela

REQUESTED BY: DianeCatzie3066

NOTES:

.(Y/N) = YOUR NAME

.OBLIVIOUS! READER

.(S/I) = SOUP INGREDIENT

.TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTER 1

.THIS STORY WILL BE A BIT SHORT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kirumi, when's the soup gonna be ready?" Kaito asked as he was walking into the kitchen.

"It's gonna be done in a few minutes. Just wait, okay?" Kirumi answered while cutting the ingredients. "Besides I just started cooking." She then opened the cupboard to get (S/I) and found a bottle that looked kind of...pinkish...? Kirumi thought that it was (S/I) so she took it and poured it into the soup. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinner is ready!" Kirumi announced as she was setting up the table. 

"Woohoo! Finally, i'm starving!"

"Ugh, why did it take so long."

"Yaaay! Thanks mom! Nishishishi!"

Then everyone started eating. "Wow!" your eyes lit up "This is really good! Nice job Kirumi!" "Thank you (Y/N). I worked really hard making this meal." Everyone was enjoying the soup until..."G-guys..." Saihara trailed off, trying to get the strength to speak "I have a headache. Like, a really bad one...". "A-actually, me too..." Kaito responded. Then everything just went crazy from there. 

People were getting...to know eachother...(if ya know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *wink* *wink*)

But you didn't know what you were feeling, it was kind of weird and new to you. You felt soft arms wrap around your waits. You knew those arm very well. 

"K-kokichi...?"

"Mhm?" He hummed. "W-what are you doing...?" "i'm hugging you. Obviously." The purple haired boy answered with one eyed open. He was trying to hide the feeling he had. He just wanted to kiss your face. So, he gave up. He just slammed his lips onto yours. You widened your eyes while heat rised up your cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I seriously can't believe it! You're just- arghhhhh!" Monokuma was ANRGY. To be honest, you're pretty sure you've never seen him this mad. Anywayssss, you were now in your dorm. You honestly still couldn't believe what had happened. LIKE HE KISSED YOU FOR GOD'S SA- 

*Knock knock*

"Heyyyyyy (Y/N) you there?" Oh shit, it was him. You shakily opened the door, revealing the one and only supreme leader, the guy that had literally KISSED you. "Well, hello (Y/N)!" He grinned "Just wanted to say that you're a really good kisser!" "I-I uhhh..." You were at a loss for words. You basically loved this purple hared boy, but of course he kissed you because of the soup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, now how did THIS happen?!

You were currently holding him while he hummed in response. He currently had his arms around you while his head was on your neck. 'So damn cute!' You thought while you were caressing his hair. You wanted it to last forever.

Sadly, not everything goes the way you want it to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, i'm sorry that it's kinda short. But i'm just a lazy asshole apparently.

WORD COUNT: 546