6:00 P. M.

I'm well ready to go to my first day at work. I'll be introduced for the occasion.
I'm ready, I'm going to go to my interview and start working well.

In the interview....

-Good morning Miss Lisa.

-Good morning!

-Show me your work letter, and curriculars, university and school diploma please.

-Here you have lady.

He's examining every single paper, it makes me nervous.
Don't worry, Lisa, everything will be fine; you'll be chosen by one.

-Well miss, all the papers are very good. Congratulations, she's hired.

-Thank you very much miss.

Siiii, I'm hired because of my studies, I am.
He's examining every single paper, it makes me nervous.
Don't worry, Lisa, everything will be fine; you'll be chosen by one.

-Well miss, all the papers are very good. Congratulations, she's hired.

-Thank you very much miss.

Siiii, I'm hired because of my studies, I am.

I am very happy for myself to have studied graduate and that a very intelligent person in the fields of study and that thanks to my effort and dedication today I was able to have AND achieve this work.

1 year later....

I have been working with this people for a year, I am good with animals found new species we have studied all kinds of kangaroo species and otherwise it is very interesting to live this experience in your work.

Now soon I have to travel to Canada to visit the other parks and thus observe more animals study them to see if there are differences between ages, whether it is extinct or not.

And you know something I have to go to Canada the place of my parents the place where we lived before we moved the place where I first fell in love the place of all my memories and my childhood will return to my country but even if it is only for work at least I will see it again.

Day trip...

Destination: Canada

Today I undertake this journey, I am happy to return; even though five years earlier I walked away and separated from my only love. I'm sure he must be married and with a son.

7:00 P. M.

I'm on the plane, it looks super everything. It's several hours of travel, so I'll sleep for a while; just to rest your eyes a little.

11:00 A. M

I've come to this country, my country. My pasts, and my childhood, youth. How many memories, but anyway are memories. They won't come back again.

 They won't come back again