Drikshit first meet in email

In Mumbai
It was a bright morning where Drishti is seen to be doing prayer infront of the idol of lord Shiva. Its her daily schedule to wake up early, complete her morning chores, then do maha arti of Shivji(Kaalo ke Kaal Mahakal), and then make breakfast and at last go in search of job.

After completing the prayer she took blessings from Mahadev and then from her aunt.

Her aunt took care for her when she lost her parents nd sister. She looked after her like a mother and she was aware of her powers and a sorceress called pisachini so she kept her hidden from that evil witch till she grows up..

"Drishu dear you completed your prayer?" Smita asked.

" Yes aunt. " Drishti replied.

"Drishu did you do your breakfast?" Smita asked.

"no aunt I'm very hungry" replied Drishti sheepishly.

" hmm.. let's eat " said Smita.

" Yeah let's go " said Drishti and they went.

During breakfast

" Drishu dear see.. tou always hunt for jobs here and there and at last get tired and come home right? " Said Smita.

" Yes aunt " said Drishti.

" Then why don't you search in google for any vacancies and send your request? " Smita suggested.

" Yes aunt you are right! How come this idea didn't come to my mind before " Drishti exclaimed and rushed to her room.

So, Drishti wanted to apply for a P.A. post in the field of business. So when she searched she got only Shergill group of companies and she mailed to the CEO for the P.A.  post as her request.

*****************************

Whereas on the other side Rakesh is seen shouting on his employees.

He was angry because his employees were late comers. After scolding them, he went to his cabin. He was sometimes irritated because his employees couldn't do his work properly. So he wanted to hire a pa for completing his work..

But girls were not applying for that post as they knew about his behaviour. But soon he got relieved when checked his mail and saw the request. He read her full details and got her personal information nd qualifications and he was beyond shocked because her marks were higher than him and she was the topper of that college where she did with her studies. After overcoming from his shock he replied her

" Send me a picture of yours " Rakshit asked.

" but why sir?? " Drishti asked confused.

" how will I recognise u when you will come to my office?? " asked Rakshit irritated.

" Sir I'll obviously introduce myself. " Said Drishti in a duh tone.

" just do what I say " Rakshit said pissed.

" Ok sir " replied Drishti and sent him her picture.

Rakshit was lost in her beauty and murmured beautiful and said how can a girl be so beautiful and charming??
But he was unaware of the fact that two people were watching him and they were Divya and Shikhar.

He didn't even noticed that they had already entered into his room and are standing behind him. Just then Divya broke the silence.

" So brother what's going inside that little brain of yours?? Is she going to be my sister in law ? " Teased Divya.

" Of course Divya, just look at him how he is ogling at her picture " teased Shikhar.

" shut up Shikhar... she's my pa.." Rakshit defended himself.

" Ohh pa " teased Divya and Shikhar.

" But just look at her guys. Her eyes are so intoxicating but very innocent, look at her killer smile, and look at her rosy lips looking like cherries. If anyone will kiss them I'm sure he'll not stop biting it. Just imagine if she's so beautiful from outside then what will be her inner beauty.

" By the way brother, what's her name? " Asked Shikhar.

Rakshit was lost in his dreamland and when Shikhar shook him he told " you only read. "

Just then Divya started reading her whole bio data and was shock because some points caught her eyes and she thought how can it be a coincidence... because these are same as hers.

•her name is DRISHTI SHARMA
•20YRS old nd DOB-16-02-1999
•brought up by her paternal aunt Smita Bansal..

Suddenly Shikhar shook her and broke her from her chain of thoughts and then divya just got out from her thoughts..

Just then Shikhar thought of a plan.
And said just wait and watch and called Drishti and put the call on speaker.

"hello!! who's this?"  Asked Drishti in her angelic voice.

Rakshit was mesmerized by her voice but composed himself and listened to the conversation.

" This is Shikhar Shergill, Manager of Shergill group of companies I called to inform you that you are selected for the pa post and we won't be taking your interview because your qualifications are mind-blowing and
You don't need any sort of interviews.
So, arrive here by 8:45am sharp." Shikhar said.

" Thank you so much sir. I'll be there by 8:45 am sharp " Drishti said.

Call cuts.

Rakshit and Divya looked at him astonished but he just shrugged off his shoulders.

Drishti was dancing with Smita and whole day was hectic for everyone..

Later at night,
Everyone completed their dinner and retired to their rooms and slept peacefully but 2 people were there who couldn't sleep.. because they were eagerly waiting for tomorrow...