Chapter 9

JK POV:

We all head towards the kitchen. Y/N followed us as she did not know where it was.

Jk: Woo! All of us already got dressed so you should go and brush your---

Jw: Yhea Yhea! Brush your teeth in all directions... Up and down, then back and forth for 4 minutes... Then take bath! Appa why do you repeat the same thing everyday?

Jk: Cause I want you to have white teeth like me. (shows his teeth)

Jw: Mine are also good! I will be right back!

Y/N: Be careful baby! Don't run!

Jungwoo went to his room. Y/N started looking for the ingredients.

She got the butter from the fridge and found the baking powder.

Y/N: Where is the flour?

Jk: There (pointing at a little rack on the top)

She went there and opened it but couldn't reach it. I went and took it out so she turned towards me and our eyes met. Her eyes widen because we were too close. I continue to look at her deep eyes which were sparkling because of the sunlight which hit her beautiful face from the window.

Y/N: T-thanks...

I handed her the box as we both looked away. She almost sprinted away from me and stood near the cooking station with all the ingredients.

Y/N: I need sugar also...

Jk: Oh yes...

I took out another container with sugar and handed it to her.

Jk: So what are you cooking?

Y/N: Pan Cakes! You guys like it right?

Jk: Love it! How do you know that!?

Y/N: Jungwoo told me...

Jk: Oh right...

She started to mix the ingredients and make pan cakes.