"GET OUT!!!"

Triggers: self harm , cursing ,abuse (mental and physical) and dream being a fucking bitch
Dream=this
Ink= normal

NO POV
Ink woke up the next day but didn't move. The injured skeleton groaned and rolled over hiding his face in a pillow.

He stayed like that for around ten minutes before he sat up and got out of his bed. He dragged himself to his wardrobe once again.

He pulled out a white plain turtleneck sweater, a gray zip-up hoodie and a pair of black ripped jeans. He threw them onto his bed as he began to undress himself.

He took of his shirt to reveal old and new scars all up his arm along with his black tattoo like markings all over his ribcage. Ink walked over to the bed and picked the clothes up.He sighed and went to his bathroom which was connected to his room.When he entered he threw the clothes onto the countertop beside the sink.He took off the rest of his clothes when he saw something sharp out of the corner of his eye.

He turned his head and at the edge of the sink he could see his old blunt razor.Ink just stared at it before picking it up slowly.

"Do it~."Ink heard a voice start
"You know you want to 'protector'" it was a different voice.
Soon all he could hear was the voices in his head taunting him and telling him to cut. He had dropped the razor and covered his 'ears'.

The voices didn't stop and he eventually gave in. He picked the razor off the ground and brought it to his scar covered arm.

One cut... blood starts to come up. A second.. he winced in pain. A third...more blood.

He didn't stop until his arms were covered in blood. He froze after he realised what he did and he dropped the now bloody razor onto the ground. Ink hadn't realised that he had started crying until he looked in the mirror and saw his tears stained face.

The short skeleton wiped his eyes then walked to the shower and turned the water on. He closed the curtain so the water didn't splash all over the floor.

He waited a few minutes for the water to heat up before he got in. Ink bit his 'lip' as he felt the water hit his fresh cuts and other injuries from his previous fight the day before. He had his eyes shut tight bearing the stinging sensation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ink POV
I turned the water from the shower off once I had washed my bones and the blood off my arms.I stepped out of the shower, quickly grabbing a towel and wrapped it around my pelvis.

Looking around, I see the medical cabinet. I open it and pull out some gauze and medical tape, then place them on the counter top.

I checked on the crack on my skull from yesterday and thankfully it was only small. I took a small bandaid out of my cabinet and placed it over the crack.

I pick up the gauze and wrap it around my arms.I froze, I can hear footsteps running towards my room.

I quickly finish with my arms I shove the gauze back into the cabinet.Then I suddenly hear banning on my door but it was kinda muffled since ow as in the bathroom.

"INK GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!" Dream was pissed and it made me freeze up a bit.

"I'll be down in a few" I responded hoping that he would just leave...
Thankfully he left with just a 'tsk'.

~lé Timeskip~
NO POV

Ink got dressed and left the bathroom and walked to his bedroom door.

'What the fuck will he want now...'
Ink rolled his eyes and exited his room and started walking towards the stairs.

"HURRY UP YOU LAZY BITCH!"
Dreams shouts echoed through the house.
Ink ran down the stairs, into the room where Dream was in.

Ink was looking at the ground when he was walking in
"I'm here Dream what do you wan–"
Before ink could finish his  sentence he got slapped across the face.

"YOU'RE TOO FUCKING SLOW INK, YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR DREAM!!"

"WELL IF YOU WEREN'T SO SLOW I WOULDN'T OF HIT YOU"

"AND ITS MY FAULT I HAD TO GET DRESSED!?"

"YOU COUDLD OF GOTTEN DRESSED FASTER"

"YOU ARE SUCH A DICK YOU KNOW THAT! NO WONDER YOUR BROTHER AND EX LEFT YOU!! YOU PROBABLY WERE JUST A BIG OF A BITCH THEN AS YOU ARE NOW!!!!"

"WHAT!? YOU DONT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF SPACE!!  JUST KILL YOURSELF THE MULTIVERSE WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!!!"

"THATS IT!!"
Ink smacked dream across the face like dream did to him.

"OH ITS ON YOU BASTARD!!"

The two skeletons got into a fighting stance and charged at each other in blind rage. Throwing punches and kicks at eachother. They were throwing insults at eachother aswell.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?"

"WHAT!?"

"GET OUT!!!YOU SOULESS FREAK"

"YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT AND...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME BITCH!?"
Ink threw the closest thing by him at dream

"SOULESS FREAK AND YOU JUST WATCH ME!!"
With that dream grabbed something off of a table by him and threw it at inks head.

It reached its mark and knocked Ink out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?????:

"What the fuck happend here dream!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here's chapter two done!!!
Sorry it took so long

My motivation sucks TwT

But oh god I had so much fun writing the fight scene XD

(I started at the end of the bathroom scene to the end today)

WELP!! Cya next chapter!!
Whenever that's out..