𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. a bright future ahead

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑳 𝑰 𝑭 𝑬  𝑷 𝑨 𝑻 𝑯
❝ 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

"𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔," Alice began, "Even when you see...you still won't change your decision.

Ariadne could've sworn her dead heart began beating again the second Alice turned to them and mouthed the word 'now'. She watched as Bella lifted her daughter and situated her on Jacob's back so the two could escape.

"Take care of my daughter," the newborn's face was full of pain and regret, but she kept her voice strong for her little girl, who looked as though she was about to cry; the thought of leaving her family so early frightening her.

"Get them," even from far away, everyone was able to hear Caius' command. Then Alice did the unexpected when she turned and literally kicked Aro to the air, causing everyone to watch as his body flew like a ragdoll being tossed by a child. Unsurprisingly, he landed on his feet. Each of the Guard sent glares towards Alice.

Aro hummed at the action, causing two members of the Volturi to grab onto Alice and pull her away; many of them reacted to this action by walking forward, regardless of what side they were on, even the wolves growled in warning. Then Aro spoke again, "Take her away."