Chapter:- 9

Jacob's POV:

I was driving crazily. I always stopped Zay from driving like this but here I'm driving like a crazy man. My heart was beating. Beating in a fear of loosing my wife. My Aunts. I don't wanna loose them. I reached my home and saw the door opened. I got out of the car and ran inside. I reached living room and was shocked finding living room. Has he done something to them? If yes then I'll not leave that ba***rd who dared to kidnap them. I walked towards kitchen and was shocked seeing all of them laughing. And a guy was also laughing with them. I sighed.

"Who are you?" I asked walking toward him and held him by his collar. He was taken a back by my action but chuckled. I gritted and was about to punch him when a soft hand held my arm. I looked at my side and saw her shaking her head at me. I left him and pulled her towards me kissing on her head.

"Hii. I'm Brian. Brian Scott." He said smiling and took his hand out for me to shake.

"You called me and said that?" I asked glaring at him. He chuckled.

"Well, I was checking how much my sister matters to you." He said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"I really wanna give you a hard punch." I said glaring at him. I heard her chuckling.

"What's so funny here?" I asked her raising my eyes at her who shook her head pressing her lips.

"You can leave her." He said pointing at my hand which were on her shoulder.

"I don't want to. She is my wife." I said glaring at him.

"And she is my sister." He said rolling his eyes.

"Keep quiet." I said glaring at him while he chuckled. I heard all of them laughing and it made me smile too.

"You guys are fighting like a kid." She said laughing and I was lost in her. She was looking beautiful with her hairs hanging on her shoulder and laughing beautifully. It was like a music to my my ears.

"Come to your senses man." I heard his voice.

"Mood spoiler." I said rolling my eyes. And he again chuckled. Doesn't he chuckle alot?

"Sir." I heard Amir's voice.

"Jack." It was Aarav's voice. We went outside and saw Amir, Kartik and Aarav looking here and there with worried eyes.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I asked walking towards them. They looked and sighed but Aarav glared at me the next second.

"What are we doing here? You ran out of there as if something big happened and here you are smiling? You are gone man." He said glaring at me.

"Well, it was me. I mean I was the one who made him worried. I told him that his wife is kidnapped and he came here. I was just checking if she matters to him or not." Brian said smiling at them and got glares from three of them. He laughed.

"Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. Brian Scott. Bianca's twin." He said taking his hand out for Aarav. He shook his hand and said.

"Aarav Shukla." Yes. He decided to use his mother's surname. I smiled. Then Amir and Kartik introduce their selves also.

"Okay. Now you all sit here. I'll bring some refreshments for you all." Aunt Maria said and we smiled. I looked at her who was looking at me with a big smile on her face and left behind Aunt Maria and Mia. I smiled and sat beside Brian.

"You know everything?" I asked him and he sighed nodding his head.

"What have you decided then?" Amir asked. Yes. These three boys know everything. Including Zay. They are trustworthy.