11

Tina left her home for the shoot. it was a valentine week . They had to release the dress for valentines. So Tina went to have a photo shoot . Raizada and Malhotra partnership was success . Raizada was a one of the top fashion company and Malhotra was one of the top fashion magazine .

In set , Manik already waiting for the Tina. The set had to be decorated with the red flower and balloons. It reminded him a last valentine day with nandhini .. when he broke up with her . Cabir noticed Manik and went to him .

Cabir : I know what you are thinking now .. stop worrying Manik ! ( Manik hugged him ). Nandhini is on the way !! ( cabir mention Tina as nandhini unconsciously )

Manik : how many times should I tell you ...it's Tina not nandhini ( he assured him )

Cabir : I'm sorry Manik . It's comes automatically because she looks exactly like nandhini ... I feel you too think that she's nandhini.. right ?

Manik : shut up cabir . Don't talk nonsense. Nothing like that .. ( but in his deep heart , he consider her as a nandhini )

Cabir : ohh .. but you always concern for her .. and you two are close too .. when you feel down , you go to her .. sometimes I saw you hugged her... that mean you have fallen for Tina ? ( now he teased him )

Manik : shut up cabir ... my heart only belongs to my nandhini .. so don't utter rubbish okay !

Manik turned to go , he bumped on the servant and coffee spilled on his white shirt . The servant apologised to him . Cabir laughed at him . Manik looked at him with full of angry . And went to the room to get the model dress.

Tina pov :

Finally I reached to the shoot . I saw cabir was standing alone . The set decorations was going on . Cabir smiled at me .

Cabir : hi nan... sorry Tina .. how are you ?

Tina : fine cabir . Okay .. I have to get ready .. will talk to you later !

I bid him a goodbye . And headed to the room. I found Manik was standing without shirtless . And I turned immediately. Manik didn't notice me . Because he was standing in his back facing me . So I was about to left without making any noise .

Suddenly the thing striked me ..did I really see that ?? Or I imagined ? What ?? I turned to him slowly to see with full of terror . Yes , I didn't imagined . I was stunned . I had a tears in my eyes . He is ..he has tattoo on his back . Exactly like the man in my memories . That mean he's the same man who appeared in my memory . Oh god .. i slowly went to him and Manik felt her arrival.

Manik : Tina , I'm sorry .. I have to use your room because the coffee spilled on my shirt ( I stood close to him and he looked at me with confused look )

Tina : the tattoo on your ..... back ?? When you tattooed it ?? ( I looked at his eyes)

Manik : tattoo? It's been 5 years .. I tattooed it when I was teen .

Tina : this tattoo.. this tattoo...

Before she could finish , my makeup artist appeared with the red dress in her hand .

Manik : okay Tina , get ready .. we already getting late .. so bye !

He left the room . His tattoo only filled in my memory. I was really confused is it manik and the man in my memory was same ? That I loved him before ?? But he said that he already been in love with the nandhini ? That mean I am that nandhini ??