• T W E N T Y S E V E N •

Kiana Wright|Keke
Houston, Texas📍| 2 months later

"Princess come'er I wanna talk to you for a minute" Jaja said.

I wobbled my fat ass over to him. I am currently 8 months pregnant with the twins. It's hard as hell to maneuver with this fat ass belly. I'm ready to get my body back.

I finally moved out of Lala house. Jaja bought a house for me and all 3 kids but we are literally never there. We always at Jaja house. We practically live over here.

Jeremiah is turning 2 in a couple weeks. He is talking so much better. That little boy is so smart. He stay telling us about stuff that he learn on ABCMouse.

"Wassup" I said tryna sit down. Jaja jumped up to help me sit down before sitting back down himself.

"I know that technically they aren't my kids and you still aren't my girl yet but I was wondering if the kids can have my last name" he said kinda nervously.

"I just don't want me and my kids to be a burden on you" I said truthfully.

"Them are OUR kids. You not no burden Kiana. I want to be there for you every step of the way. I wanna treat you right and love you the proper way. I wanna make you my wife. But no matter what situation we end up in I will always be there for all three of the kids and you. Before anything you are my bestfriend Kiana" he said looking directly in my eyes.

I busted out crying tears of joy and hugged Jaja as best as I could.

"Momwee I eat" Jeremiah said from the floor.

"I got it you can relax" Jaja said grabbing Jeremiah and taking him to the kitchen.

*Knock Knock*

I went to the door and it was Quinton ugly ass. Ever since him and Diamond broke up like 3 months ago, he stay coming over here.

"Boy what yo ugly ass want now" I said.

"Ugly?! If I'm ugly then you just damnn" he said scrunching up his face.

"Naw you ugly as hell" I said waddling back over to my seat.

"How I'm ugly if we twins" he said.

"I got all the good genes and you took the leftovers" I said cheesing.

"Fuck you bitch" he said laughing.

"Fuck you too then bitch" I said flipping him off.

"Wassup Que" Jaja said walking back in the living room with Jeremiah. After we decided to keep Jeremiah he went and met the little family that we did have. My daddy and MamaM was instantly attached to him.

"Wassuh Woo" he said.

"Aye yall. You remember that nigga I was finna fight in the mall a couple months ago" Jaja asked.

"Yea why" Quinton said raising his eyebrow.

"Why somebody sent Lala his live and she sent it to me. This lil nigga on there talking about how he fucked Keke and she so ran through and them his kids that she pregnant with and she a hoe and as bunch more shii" Jaja said.