8: Depths

Sniffle. How long did she have to do this for the heat to go away?! Deidre pauses the swaying motion of her hips when Shen suddenly sits up and holds her to him tightly.

His hand grasps her jaw while the other settles around the back of her neck, pulling the mermaid towards him. She sighs when his hot tongue sweeps into her mouth, almost devouring her. Tilting his head, Shen angles his lips so he could kiss her deeper, longer.

Deidre was a fast learner, breathing out through the gills on her neck as Shen continued to steal her breath away with his ravishing kisses.

Between kisses, he asks her: "How does it feel?" The tone of his voice thrummed through her like a shivering guitar string.

His thick, slippery tongue past the gap between her lips to ravage her mouth. It wasn't the same as the first innocent kisses she'd had, where she'd tried to smash her lips to Shen's.

Their tongues were intertwined, sucking up saliva and tracing the shape of their lips. Each time their tongues rubbed together, an inexplicable tingle ran down Deidre's spine. 'I wonder if this is the right way to kiss.' She thought.

'I want to feel more. I want to taste more.'
She wrapped her delicate arms around his neck as he covered her. One moment, her eyes flutter open, and Deidre freezes. Bright, ferocious eyes blazed into her own. This man looked at her like she was prey he wanted to devour whole.

Deidre's pained breathes escapes heavily between mouthfuls of kisses that are so intense that the shape of each other's lips changes each time they press against each other.

But then he pulls away.

"Tell me, how does this feel Ru Shi?"

Deidre doesn't bother answering, following the empty space to kiss him again. Kissing felt good too.! And these kisses, they were nothing like the chaste kisses she saw on the television screen. Kisses like the ones Shen gave her rewrote her whole world, removing the distractions and focusing on the good only he could give her.

"Am I the first male to touch you like this? To hold you?" His voice makes her swollen lips tingle.

It was strange. Deidre couldn't reach the same depths of pleasure when she'd taken initiative, compared to the kisses from Shen gave her. She rubbed up against Shen like a cat, pushing herself tightly to him.

"You want to come a lot, don't you?"

Slowly, large hands whispered over her cheek, her jaw. Deidre shivered as his rough palms stroked down her sides. While his busy hands worked their magic, Shen planted kisses down her neck, finally focusing on the two burning points atop her peaks.

"Mmmmmm"

The mermaid gasped, equal parts surprised at his action and titillated. She couldn't help cradling his head to her as he suckled deeply, her whole focus drawn to the two mounds on her chest. Wasn't this what babies did?! Deidre doesn't stop him though, even when he continued to suck and nip her breasts, living red marks blooming against pale white skin.

And she'd thought these breasts were lumps of fat that only got in her way.

"Ru Shi, your body....is so sweet"

His hands finally reached the part that was tensed, waiting for him to shower the petals with love.

"You make my head spin"

Gentle strokes over the outer petals, and then he goes deeper. Prickles of pleasure pain make Deidre bite her lip as he runs his teeth over the sensitive underside of her breast.

Her cheeks felt hot with shame as that special part of her grew wetter and wetter, the dew drawn out with Shen's sinful invitations.

"How about here.."