Barb Dare One

Reef Marina: Well, now that I'm rested and relaxed, we can get on with the next dare! The next one is from Imadragonnerd who gives a dare for Barb!

Queen Barb: Yes! *shows Rock sign*

Reef Marina: And it is not rebuild the Ultimate Power Chord!

Queen Barb: *growls*

Reef Marina: The Dare is to slap Barb as hard as you can! And there is some rest of the dare but umm . . . *whispers to Barb* You have to give them a 15 second head start to get away.

Queen Barb: Oh, really? >:3

Reef Marina: Let the challenge commence!

Queen Poppy: This is for the World Tour! *slaps Barb the tiniest she can*

Queen Barb: Okay, Pop-Squeak, now look away.

Queen Poppy: Why? *looks away*

Queen Barb: Because of this. *grabs Poppy's ukulele and smacks her across the head with it*

Queen Poppy: Beaten with my own instrument. *passes out*

Branch: That's it! *almost slaps her hard, but gets beaten with Poppy's ukulele, passes out*

Queen Barb: Come on, everyone, try! Not like these two. They didn't even try!

Delta Dawn: Oh, I can try. *kicks her head with her hooves*

Queen Barb: *laughs* *kicks her hooves*

King Quincy: *tries to kick with his legs, same as Essence*

Queen Barb: And this is why you were cursed with just legs.

King Trollex: *tries running up to her*

Queen Barb: *Grabs the Ultimate Power Chord*

King Trollex: What the . . .?

Queen Barb: *starts strumming*

King Trollex: Uh oh. *Traps Trollex in Rock Egg*

Queen Barb: Come on, I thought you guys were tough!

Trollzart: That's it! Nobody messes with my floating buddy! *tries to fight but misses with his tiny arms*

Queen Barb: *laughs* Wow, you T-Rex! You're really not trying. With your tiny hands, you little cherub! *laughs uncontrollably*

Trollzart: *scoffs*

Queen Barb: *punches Trollzart*

Queen Barb: Is that everybody? Good? Wait, Reef, why aren't you trying?

Reef Marina: I respect Rock as a whole.

Queen Barb: Don't you wanna try? *grabs the Ultimate Power Chord*

Reef Marina: *groans* Fine. *starts charging up to her* *ready to give her the biggest punch ever*

Queen Barb: *starts strumming*

Reef Marina: Uhh, I guess we're doing more tomorrow.

Queen Barb: *traps Reef in Rock Egg* There. See. Nobody tried. See you in the AM. *walks away* Wait. *grabs Rock Zombie Trollex and Reef* I need buddies tonight. *walks away*