Chapter 7

Neil unlocks the door and rushing back to his car opens the back side door and picking her up in his arms starts walking towards the mansion.

He pushed the door and saw Bebe dozens of in living room, he sighs and starts climbing up the stairs. He pushed one of the guest one and walking to bed carefully placed her on bed. He covers her duvet and stares her face before he headed outside of the room.

He comes back to living room and bending down his knees he calls Bebe name out in softy voice.

Neil : Bebe wake up! Wake up Bebe.

Bebe opens eyes her looks at Neil, she sat up and cups his face making him confuse.

Bebe : when did you come back? Shall I get your dinner ready?

His heart busted seeing Bebe concerns and also feeling guilty as he never acknowledged her concerns and love towards him.

Neil : Bebe I'm had my dinner in the party. Please go and sleep in the room. It's very late.

Bebe : okay! Good night.

Neil : good night!

Bebe wishing him goodnight went to her room while Neil stands up and tapping his foot on the ground waits for doctor to arrive.

Soon as the doctor arrives Neil rushed towards him.

Neil : why are you so late?

Doctor flinch hearing his voice and sighs knowing Neil attitudes.

Doctor : where is the patient? Why did you call so urgently? I mean you don't look ill or serious. Who made you worried so much.

Neil : follow me!

Neil immediately didn't try bush around came straight to point, he lead the doctor to guest where she was unconscious lying down.

Neil pushed the door and allows the doctor to come inside. Neil stepped away and stood far away from the bed and watched as the doctor checked the girl.

The doctor examining her turns his head and looks at Neil who looked worried.

He sighs and smiles to himself as he starts walking towards Neil.

Doctor : who is she Neil?

Neil comes out of his thoughts and looks at the doctor who passed him a evil smirk.

Neil : what the heck is wrong with you doctor? There is patient lying unconscious and here you are smirking like a donkey. Grow up and tell me what happened to this girl?

Doctor chuckles and shook his head.

Doctor : Neil khanna doesn't like to be questioned, well great but this question won't stop Neil unless you tell me truth.

Neil raised his eyes brows and frowns seeing the doctor having so much confidence to ask some personal questions.

Neil : do you want to me to call up the hospital and tell them that you aren't doing a great job.

Doctor : what way to demolish my degree? I am very much happy to stay away from you Neil khanna.

Neil smirks and folding his hand against his chest looks at towards bed where the girl laid down on bed still unconscious. He then looks back at the doctor who caught him watching the girl.

Neil : I thought so you wouldn't want to risk your job and gladly wipe that smirk off your face. It looks you just constipated.

The doctor glares Neil, Neil sighs and moves towards the bed pulling the duvet over her body as he took glimpse of her innocent face.