𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

I love that gif, thank you

Y/n's pov

When we got home, we went inside the house and Loki was meowing loudly.

I felt drained from the entire day, so I decided to take a shower and relax.

*Time skip*

I stepped out of the shower, drying myself off.

I dried my hair off, and I got clean clothes on.

I walked out to the living room, and I yawned softly.

"Someone's tired." Kara smiles.

"I'm guessing you had a lot of fun?" She asked.

All I did was give her a soft smile before I yawned again.

"I'm taking that as a yes."

"You better." I smiled.

I sat down on the couch next to Kara and I felt sleepy.

"Are you tired?"

I nodded.

"You did drink four Mike's." She said.

"You need some nice cool water." She said before getting up and going to the kitchen.

I yawned as Loki jumped up on my lap, he put his small paw on my face, and mewed.

"Did you feed him?"

She giggled "No I didn't, but I have a question."

I yawned "What?"

"Are you going to tell the Tom Hiddleston that you have a cute kitten named Loki?" She asked, coming back with a cup of water with ice, she set the cup down on my wooden coffee table.

I laughed tiredly.

"Maybe, on the third date." I said before knocking on my wooden coffee table.

She made a confused look.

"What- Why did you do that?"

"I probably jinxed myself so then I knocked on wood, and that gets rid of the jinx."

"Will it work when someone's says 'Jinx you owe me a Coke!' Or no?" She asked.

I laughed "I have honestly no clue."

"I could imagine someone saying 'Jinx you owe me a kiss!' Couldn't you?" She asked.

I imagined Tom saying that, then I smiled.

"Yeah I could imagine someone saying that." I said.

"But who could you imagine specifically?" She asked, making gestures with her hands.