The Lloylee Oneshot You Waited For

3rd Person POV

Set after Grave Danger, on the way to Steep Wisdom

(Okay, I'm trying not to start another fanfiction, but damn it's really hard. Should I start another one?)

Forgive me, my friends, for I have sinned. This is so fricken cringy

As the night fell on the quiet Bounty, not every ninja was sleeping soundly, especially one green ninja. (Oh god that was so fricken cringy wtf am I writing) Tossing and turning, he decided to get up and go get a drink of water. Sneaking past the creaky floorboards, Lloyd made it to the kitchen without any sort of problem, or so he thought. He grabbed a cup of water and set it on the kitchen island. 

"Hey, Green Bean," Kaylee says, across the kitchen island.

"Wha! Oh, Kaylee. You scared me sunflower." Lloyd smiles, reaching across the island to give her a peck on the cheek. She blushes, looking down.

"Where'd you get sunflower from silly?" Kaylee lightly giggles, walking over to her boyfriend.

"I'm not sure, but I missed being able to hold you in my arms." Lloyd smiles, sweeping Kayle off her feet, and holding her bridal style. "So, about future reflections?" 

"Not telling you Green Machine." Kaylee giggles. "Now put me down, I'm not a damsel in distress." 

"Nope. Not until you tell me, princess." Lloyd kisses Kaylee, before throwing her on the couch. "Tell me!"

"Nope!" Kaylee laughs.

"You brought this on yourself." Lloyd shrugs, tickling her. She starts laughing uncontrollably, trying to break free.

"Okay, okay, okay! Stop! Please stop!" Kaylee laughs, and Lloyd lets go. They cuddle together on the couch, listening to each other's heartbeats.

"I missed you." Lloyd murmurs.

"I think I missed you even more. Are you okay?" Kaylee asks, looking up to Lloyd's eyes. Green and blue meet, but green flickered away first. "Okay, so you're not fine. What's up? You know you can tell me anything right?"

"It's okay, I don't want you to worry about me." Lloyd soothes.

"I'm already worrying about you 24/7 Lloyd, there's no harm in telling me your feelings." Kaylee reasons.

"But-" Lloyd starts, and Kaylee shakes her head. 

"Tell me, and I'll try to make your worries go away," Kaylee says.

"It's just. The possession messed with my head so much, and now I can't even think without my head going crazy. Morro kept on threatening me, and the people I love, and I feel like he's going to always be apart of me. I'm such a freaking coward, I can't even fight back a possession." Lloyd hung his head.

"No, you are the bravest person I've ever met Lloyd. Yes, the possession may be forever a part of you, but that doesn't mean that you can't grow. You fought so bravely Lloyd, I don't think a regular human could break free of his possession 2 times. You aren't a coward." Kaylee took Lloyd's hands in her own, small hands trying to clutch slightly larger ones.

"Thanks, princess." Lloyd smiles.

"I'm your girlfriend silly, this is my job." Kaylee laughs. 

"Now, future reflection?" Lloyd asks, putting on a puppy face.

"Guess." Kaylee raises her eyebrows.

"There's no threat in Ninjago." Lloyd says.

"Uh, I wish." Kaylee laughs.

"Kids?" Lloyd tries.

"What? No! Although maybe I might want kids in the future." Kaylee says.

"Uh, we're engaged!" Lloyd says.

"So very close Blondie!" Kaylee cheers.

"Marriage!" Lloyd says.

"Yes! Took you long enough idiot." Kaylee laughs.

"Well, I guess our relationship is forever then huh?" Lloyd says, taking Kaylee face into his hands.

"I guess so then." Kaylee blushes, and Lloyd kissed her. The kiss could have lasted for millennia, and both of them wouldn't care. They were finally together again, and that was the important part. 

"I love you so much." Lloyd murmurs.

"I love you even more." Kaylee smiles. 

I HAVE SINNED WTF THIS IS SO CRINGY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS 

Anyways-

Alright, I'm spoiling some stuff here, but I have decided something. So, in Season 8, Harumi tries to woo Lloyd or something right? Well, before I wanted most of the storyline to take place, which kinda meant that Lloyd and Kaylee would argue, but then I couldn't find a time that they could make up for it, so I guess, the whole Harumi-Lloyd-Kaylee thing won't happen that much I guess. Your fricken fracken welcome that I'm too dumb for this.