꧁𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗꧂

Errors POV

Its been what feels like forever, and I still can't find ink!
I don't wanna give up, but it's just like I never can find him. No matter how hard I look!
I let out a sigh.
"At this point, I might as well just tell dream about the book..." I say to myself. I guess I will, but I'm going to finish the journal first.
Which,
Will,
Take,
FOREVER.
Ugh, oh well.
I open the book, not even bothering opening a portal to the antivoid and read.
Read like I never have before.

Day ???, 20xx

I've given up on keeping track of the days. All I know is that it's been a while. By a while I mean a LONG time.
Well,
I guess that makes sense, because I forget almost everything.

Anyways, I'm rambling to much. Today, the creators have thrown SO MANY AUs at me! Well, at least that's what the creators call them. They stand for "alternate universe" or something like that, I dunno.
But I'm super excited!
They keep being made and there so fun to explore!

Ew.

I understand ink likes AUs and stuff but he needs to chill.
I hope he has a better reason to obsess over them then THAT.
welp.
At least I don't have to deal with the AUs, there his problem.

Day ??, 20xx
I met someone new today! But I wouldn't exactly call them... nice.
Hence his name, nightmare.
Yeah,
Weird name, I know.
But even though he isn't TO nice, I can try to be friends with him, like I am with Error!

what the-
since when did we become friends? I never wanted to be his friend!
I mean he's kinda cute but...
no, No, NO!
error, FOCUS.
I flip to the next page, and the next. Again, just more updates on how the multiverse is doing, which I already know almost all of.
But then I noticed something.
Every time I flipped to another page...

More ink was visible.

I really hope that's a coincidence, and nothing serious. Like, he's being clumsy! Yeah, that's gotta be it!... Right?

☹︎☹︎☹︎

Inks POV
I've been walking this white, endless, void for what feels like forever.
But I still can't find anyone.
Or anything.
It's just, empty here. There's nothing.
I voice hurts from screaming for so long. For someone, anyone, to come help me.
But still, nobody came.

Suddenly, a migraine hit me like a brick. So I decided to sit and rest for a while. I fell asleep for who knows how long. Only to be woken up by the deafening silence around me.

Errors POV
I decided to take a break from the book for a while. At least a little bit.
I think if I read anymore, I won't get sleep because of worry. I don't wanna worry. And DEFINITELY not worry about someone like ink.

So, I close the book, an put it in my pocket. After that, I opened a portal to the anti-void and started watching undernovela to pass some time. The silence kind of... comforting, for once. I lay my head back and relax.
Ink couldn't be hurt, not at all!

... of course he wouldn't be...

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Dreams POV
I've been in outertale for a few days. But I feel like blue might start to worry if I wasent home by tonight.
So, I get myself up, and clean up the blood I mangaed to cut to myself.

"Dream." I already knew who it was by the sound of his voice. It was nightmare.
I turned around but to my surprise there was a somewhat worried expression on his face.
"Nightmare, now isn't the time. What do you want"

~around 10 minutes ago~

Nightmares POV
I was reading, bored. It was like any other day. Kills just gave me a report about ink being missing. And THANK GOODNESS! That little pest was gonna take a while to get rid of. So it only benefited us.

So, I guess to day was a little different. I was slightly more happy today then I usually was.
I kept reading, trying to pass time as the boredom kept coming.

But soon enough, I felt some really negative emotions. And of course, that made me even more cheerful.
I put my book down and teleport to where the emotions are coming from, to see if I can make it worse.

But I was not expecting what I saw...

~~~~~~~
N/A
Uhh,
747 words without the N/A :,)

100% definitely spoiler:
Noot noot gets a shoot shoot and goes pEw PeW XD
JK lmao

oR aM i?

Yes I am XD