001

3rd person's POV

Mattia sat on the hood of his car talking to his best friend, Kairi "She's a badass!" Kairi said pointing at a small lightskin girl. Mattia raised an eyebrow as he noticed the girl had been there many times "Oh that's Devyn. I think?" Mattia said as he hopped of the hood of his purple Doge challenger demon.

Kairi smirked "Imma go talk to her fineass!" He said walking backwards "Your gonna fall dumbass" Mattia said shaking his head. Kairi fell just as he was about to say something. The small boy huffed and got up "Asshole!" He shouted before approaching the girl.

Mattia shook his head and turned to admire his car "Your going to lose Polibio" spoke a voice he hated "Mhm keep talking West" Mattia replied and turned to face Jacob "I'm going beat you. Than imma beat your ass" Jacob said walking closer to Mattia.

Mattia shrugged "Just like i beat my meat to your girl?" Mattia questioned and than laughed. Jacob was practically on fire. Just than Brianna came up "What's going on?" She asked placing her hand on Jacobs shoulder "Nothing your annoying boyfriend won't hop of my dick" Mattia said looking Jacob up and down with an annoyed expression.

His attention went to her and he smirked looking her up and down "But I'd like you to hop ON my dick" Mattia said which caused Jacob to clench his fist and punch Mattia. Mattia held his jaw and shook his head. He raised his fist and punched Jacob. Soon Mattia was on top of Jacob repeatedly punching him.

"Come on Mattia get off!" Brianna yelled tugging Mattia by his shirt. Soon Mattia was done and got up "Touch me again Jacob. I'll out you 6 feet underground" Mattia growled and spit out blood from his mouth. Alejandro laughed "Damn Mattia. You got hands" He said wrapping his arms around Mattia's shoulder. Mattia laughed "Don't needa tell me twice" he said as him, Kairi, Alejandro, and Alvaro made their way back to their cars since the race was starting soon.

Mattia got into his car with a girl named Jora beside him in the passenger seat. They were good friends. Like really really good friends. Like friends with benefits "If you win matti I'll give you anything you want.." Jora said smirking as she glanced over at Mattia. Mattia licked his lips "Anything?" He asked. She nodded and bit her lip "Anything daddy"

Mattia smiled as he started his engine. He looked to his left to see Jacob and Brianna. And to his right to see Alejandro and Alvaro. He smirked as he blew a few hairs from his face "Ready!" "Set!" "Go!"

Mattia pushed on the gas pedal and took off. He turned a few times and was now right behind Jacob. He smirked as he looked over and winked at Brianna. She smirked and rolled her eyes. Mattia hit the gas harder and pressed the red button and took off. He drove up a bridge and turned a few more risky turns. He was almost to the finish line when he felt something hit his side. He looked through the window to see Brianna shouting at Jacob.

Mattia groaned as he got ahead of the boy to prevent any more hits. And finally Mattia finished the race. He parked his car and got out. Jora did the same and smirked "Oh my God that was so close" she said as she leaned against Mattia "That bitch is looking for another ass wopping" Mattia said turning to Jora. She frowned "Tia baby.. You gotta stop the fighting. It isn't healthy" Jora said caressing Mattia's cheek "I know baby.. But it- Ugh" he said as he watched Jacob storm over here with Brianna not to far behind him.

Jacob crossed his arms "You cheated" Jacob said clenching his fist "No the fuck i didn't! Just admit im better. Like go to the beginners class. You win by hitting other cars. And sorry to tell you Jacob. But that's against Robby's guidelines. So fuck off!" Mattia said angrily. Jora hugged him from behind to calm him down which it did "Oh yeah have your slut calm you down!" Jacob yelled. Jora frowned and looked away. Mattia laughed "What the fuck did you just call her?" Mattia said trying to get from Joras grip.

Jora held him "Tia come on. He isn't worth our time" Jora said as she turned Mattia around and looked up at him "Aight. Come on baby" he said picking her up easily. She wrapped her legs around his waist and his hands rested just beneath her butt. He got to the passenger side of the car and placed her on the seat. He than went to his side and got in and started the car and drove off to his house.

-

Soon the two arrived to his house. He got out and went to Joras side and helped her out. He picked her up and walked to his front door. He unlocked his front door and opened it. He closed it with his foot and walked up to his room. He got to his room and opened it. He threw her on the and closed the door and locked it. He walked over to Jora and hovered over her "I'mma fuck you so good" he said as he began to kiss her neck "I know you are.." She said as her fingers tangled through his long hair.

⚠WARNING SMUT AHEAD⚠

He began to unbutton her jeans. He slid her pants down and took her crop top off. He began to kiss her stomach leaving hickies. He got to the hem of her underwear and took them off. He blew cold air onto her pussy and opened up her lips with his finger and licked a bold strip up and down her core. She arched her back as he began to suck roughly on her clit sometimes flicking his tongue on her clit.

He put his pointer and middle finger inside her hole. She moaned louder "ah fuck.." She said as she gripped his hair tighter. He groaned which sent vibrations through her body. She looked down at him watching him eat and finger her. The sight almost making her reach her high. His fingers moved faster and soon her toes curled, her legs shook, and her eyes rolled to the back off her head. She let out a scream/moan and released. He licked her up and stood up licking his lips. He began to unbuckle his pants and he took his hoodie off. He got fully undressed and hovered over her.

He lined himself up with her entrance and slammed into her without any warning. She let out a loud screamed and gripped the bedsheets. Mattia began to trust in and out of her in a fast manner earning moans from Jora. He groaned at the feeling of her clenching around him. He leaned down and kissed her as his hands stayed on her waist "God your pussy is so good" he said as he placed one of his hands around her neck "So perfect. Tight, pretty, and mine" he said slamming into her harder.

She yelped and nodded "Yes daddy. Its all yours!" She screamed arching her back. Mattia nodded "Damn right it is" he said playing with her clit with his thumb. She began to shake under him. And just like before, her toes curled, her legs shook, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She clenched around him and released. He pulled out and jerked himself off a little before releasing.

He fell beside her and she got up and slowly limped towards her clothes "Jora.. Stay.. I wanna watch movies" he said getting up and changing his sheets than getting dressed.

⚠ SMUT OVER⚠

She nodded "can i shower?" She asked. He nodded and handed her a hoodie and a pair of his supreme boxers. She took a quick shower and laid beside him. The two cuddled and watched movies until they fell asleep.