¹2

You opened your eyes and you were welcomed by an extreme head ache. You closed your eyes again and hissed in pain.

Your door opened.

"What's wrong, Y/n?"

A worried Yoongi arrived.

"My head aches," you replied and slowly opened your eyes again.

You saw him holding a glass of water and a medicine. He helped you sat up and your cheeks stained in pink.

"Here, drink this pain killer," he said and hand you a tablet.

You immediately drank it.

"Thank you."

You looked down.

"Go take a warm bath to less your hang over. I'll cook you breakfast," he pinched your cheeks and left.

You were just shock and your cheeks heated.

"Am I still dreaming?"

You slapped your face.

"It's real! Yeah it's real," you exclaimed and got up.

You didn't mind the pain and took a warm bath. You stayed there in 10 minutes and wore a simple black shirt and pants. You went downstairs and saw Yoongi preparing the table.

"How's your feeling?" he asked when he noticed you.

"I'm feeling well, thanks."

You sat down across him and started to eat. You felt his gaze on you so you glanced at him. You saw a smiling Yoongi, flashing his gummy smile, staring at you.

"What?"

"Nothing. Do you still remember last night?" he asked and smiled.

"I don't think so. I just came back here after we bought food and Namjoon offered to drink and I don't remember what happened next," you said in confuse look.

"Good. Finish your food and I'll be there in my room. Dad said that he will give us our allowance," he said and left.

You were just sitting there, confused as hell. "What did I do last night? Why is he acting so wierd?"

"YOONGI?! I'M HERE"

You heared a yell at the front door and you immediately opened it.

Your blood boiled because of a girl across you. You crossed your arms and glared at her. "Who are you and what do you want?" you asked the unfamiliar girl.

"Are you the maid here? I need Yoongi," she said and raised a brow.

"For your information, I am the owner of this house so I have the right to kick you out of my teritory. And what do you want from Yoongi?" you hissed.

"I am his girlfriend," she answered and your expression changed into pained.

You heard your heart broke from what she said.

"Don't dare to play with me,"  you glared.

"Who's there, Y/N?"-Yoongi yelled from the living room.

"Hey babe!" The girl shouted and Yoongi sprinted on where you are.

"Oh?"

He raised his brow and the girl immediately wrapped her arms around your brother. The girl kissed him and your broken heart, scattered.

You left the two of them and went at your room. You shut the door and slammed your body on your bed.

"That's what you get when you're expecting something, Y/n! What a stupid one," you sighed.