𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Lydia POV

" I'm sorry about what happened the other day " Vincent said

" it's not your fault prince " I said staring at the tea

" I didn't know that your father took abuse that far " he said sadly

After what happened me and Lawrence stayed in my room till he had to leave. Though I told him to stay the night all he did was blush and ran away. Which was a funny scene to see but cute.

Now it's today the prince asked for my presence. In honestly I wanted to avoid Vincent as much as possible. I just want this visit to be quick and simple so I can go back home.

The room was silent , I could tell he was uncomfortable. He didn't know how to act. It would be uncomfortable the girl he once knew who talked the most and loved him the most wasn't uttering a word. She would call him by his name but now I'm saying prince.

" I heard you got into an accident in the water. Did you recover nicely " he smiles

" ah yes I did prince " I said

Silence once again. I can tell he was confused. Right now I just wanted to go home.

" prince if that's all I would like to go home " I said

I get up fixing my dress and bow. He was speechless and soon fixed himself.

" ah yes let me get the carriage ready for you " he said

" it's fine I can wait outside thank you for the tea Prince have a nice day " I said

I leave the room and head outside waiting for the carriage. I let out a breath and see the place. It was nicely decorated and beautiful no doubt about it.

~~~

Vincent POV

When I went to Lydia's room and saw her crying. That's the first time I saw her cry. Her eyes were red even puffy and the slap on her cheek shocked me.

I knew that her father and her fought but I didn't know he took abuse that far. She didn't even fight anymore. She look it like she didn't care anymore.

I heard that she fell into the water , I know it sounds mean but I knew she would be asking for me when she woke up so I didn't visit her right away but not once did she ask for me.

So when I found out that Lydia was going to visit me I was some what relief but it was a couple hours and she didn't came. So I went to her mansion and her father was mad when I asked about her.

When I saw her came back she was smiling and her face was full of life. That's when her father killed her face of life. When she saw her fathers face hers fell like she knew it was coming and still took it.

I never saw her fight like she was tired. I wanted to apologize that day but when I saw her cry it left me speechless.Then that boy the same age as up pushed me away.

I felt bad cause I knew she was fighting with her father but I didn't see she was hurting too. She looked like a different person and acted like it too. When I heard inside i heard her laugh and she seemed herself.

" Prince , Miss Lydia does seem to be mature now " my butler said

" I- I guess so " I said

She would usually start the conversation and doesn't stop. Mostly talking about me and how much she loved me but she didn't say anything it's like she wanted to go home. She didn't want to be here.

It was really not like her. It's like she grew up. The Lydia I once knew grew up . I felt my heart flutter. I shake my head , Lydia still bullied those people. Maybe she different now but I must watch over her. She can go back to her old self any time. I hope she doesn't she seems so much nice and beautiful even.

" do you seem to miss her presence Prince " the butler said

I felt myself blush and shake my head. I will have to watch Lydia now and see why she's so close with Lawrence another noble. She never once mentioned him. She acted different in front of him and me.

I saw a girl maybe younger than me at the mansion too. She look pretty but I was too focused on Lydia to actually pay attention to her.

~~~
VOTE & COMMENT <3
Let me know what you think ?