3

Y/N's P.O.V.

Five rang the bell and sighed as we sat at the counter of the donut shop.
We obviously had to change out of our adult clothes and whereas Five had decided to wear his whole uniform, I had decided on one of the girls' old long sleeve shirts and a black skirt.
A man came in just after us and sat a few seats away from us, taking his hat off and opening a newspaper.

"Sorry, sink was clogged." The waitress smiled as she came over.
"So, what will it be?"

"Uh, give me a chocolate eclair." The guy spoke and she hummed and wrote it down on a little notepad.

"Can I get the kids glasses of milk or something?" She asked and I was confused for a moment. I hadn't been called a kid in a long time, being thrown back into my teenage body was annoying as Hell.

"The kids want coffee, black." Five smiled and the waitress laughed awkwardly.

"Cute kids." She looked at the guy, who looked clueless.
"Okay..."

"I don't remember this place being such a shithole." Five sighed and I laughed a little.
"I used to come here as a kid, I'd sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat donuts until we puked."

"Simpler times, huh?" I sighed and both Five and the guy hummed in agreement.

"I suppose." The man sighed as the waitress came back and put our orders down.
"I got theirs." The man spoke, paying for our drinks.

"Thanks." Five looked at him.
"You must know your way around the city?"

"Hope so, I've been driving it for 20 years." I was confused until I saw the logo on his jacket. I took a drink of my coffee and hummed, Five looking at me with an amused smile.

"Good. I need an address." I stopped listening as they spoke, thinking about the day's events.
I broke out of prison, killed several guards, time traveled to the future without a briefcase and saw my husband for the first time in 6 months. Met his entire family, took a nap and now I'm drinking coffee in a donut shop. Somehow it wasn't the craziest day I'd ever had.
The man stood up and I snapped back into reality as Five was thanking him.

"You kids have a good night and don't drink too much coffee, it's not good for you." I gave him a small smile and Five chuckled as he walked out.

"You okay? You looked pretty zoned out." Five asked and I sighed.

"Sorry, it's been a long day. Did you get the address?" Five nodded his head and took a drink, putting a napkin in his pocket.
The door opened, causing the bell above it to ring and Five nudged me, looking down at the silver bell on the counter. It reflected behind us, to where several armed guards approached

"Hmm, That was fast. Don't you think, Delores?" Five looked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"I thought we'd have more time before they found us."

"Okay. Let's all just be professional about this, Yeah?" One of the guys said and I glanced at Five as I wrapped my fingers around my cup.
"Both if you, on your feet. They want to talk. Especially with you Miss L/N."

"That's real cute. Don't you think, Five?" I asked with a smirk.

"I've got nothing to say." Five replied simply.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to have to shoot a pair of kids? Go home with that on my conscience?" He asked and I sighed.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that." Five said and looked at my coffee. It's a shame I wouldn't be able to finish it.
"You won't be going home." Five grabbed the knife from the silverware left on the counter, before special jumping behind him and stabbing him in the back.

"Five, move!" I yelled as I threw hot coffee over one guy. He yelled out in pain and I managed to knock him out with one punch.
A full fight broke out, bullets flying everywhere.
Two of them grabbed me and Five teleported onto a table.

"Hey! Assholes!" He yelled, distracting them long enough for me to break free. They all shot at us and I used my telekinesis to deflect the bullets.
Five jumped next to me and grabbed my wrist, before teleporting us both outside.
"Do me a favour, stay out here and don't die?"

"Sure thing. I'll let you go and fight the big scary men." I said sarcastically and he patted my head.

"Good girl. Stay." I glared at him and he went back inside. It only a took him a few minutes to finish it and when he did, I walked back in.

"You're a bastard. I might be unarmed and unable to teleport, but I'm not defenceless." I crossed my arms over my chest and he sighed.

"I know. I just wanted to handle it myself." He muttered.
"We need to get the trackers out of our arms and then we have to go." Five picked up a knife, but I took it from him.

"I'll do it." He rolled my eyes as I cut into my arm, making him flinch slightly.
"Stop being a baby. I'll let you cut mine out."

"We need to go before backup arrives. The Handler clearly knows we're here." Five muttered and I handed him the knife. He cut the tracker out of my arm, before dropping the knife and straightening his blazer.
"Let's go."