king boo (lime kinda)

I'm back to work on this book! I'm so sorry I haven't posted on here in a while life has been hectic lol.
Almost broke my leg a few days ago and with school about to start up soon. Very crazy lol

I'm going to hell after this, jk I already am in hell. Lol

Sorry this is bad
_______________________________________

It was currently midnight, meaning you are kinda tired and ready to sleep next/ontop of your boyfriend, king boo and cuddle him as he gives the best cuddles in the world. You are wearing your nightgown, which is a long shirt with just your underwear underneath.

You were walking down a hallway you've been down many times to get to yours and king boos shared room.

You soon arrive to your shared room and open the door to the bedroom, to hear the running water from the bathroom being turned off, you step inside and turn around to close the door behind you quietly.
You turn back around to see king boo, in his human form, walk out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

"B-boo?!" You stumbled out as you closed your eyes and hid your blushing face in your hands.
"Hey there my sweet cherry" (I'm sorry, I'm craving cherries) king boo says as he walks over to you and grabs your waist pulling you closer to him. You lay/bury your head onto his bare chest as you wrap your arms around his waist, hug him. Taking In his sweet sent.

He places his hand underneath your chin lifting it up so you are looking directly in his eyes. He leans in closer and softly kissing you on the lips, pulling you closer to him, deeping the kiss, making a shiver run through your body, down your spine. He soon pulls away from your lips and moves down to your neck kissing down to your sweet spot, making you moan softly as he abuses that spot.

He moves his hands slowly down your body, feeling every curve your body has. He nibbles on your collar bone, making you moan out. His hands make it down to the bottom of your nightgown lifting it up and over your head, throwing it in a random corner. Leaving you now just in your underwear.

"Your so beautiful my sweet cherry" king boo whispers in your ear. Then he grabs one of your boobs and softly squeezes and plays with them as he kisses you on the lips once again. Making you lose your breath as you shiver in pleasure.

Then a swift and loud knock came to the door as it opens to reveal b/f/f/n
"King boo, y/n!! I'm sorry to disturb you both but I was wond- I-i-i'm so s-s-sorry" b/f/f/n says as they covers there face and run out shutting the door as fast as they can.

You both laugh at what just happened, taking a few minutes to calm down from your lauphing fit. You both lay down on the bed soon after, cuddling each other as you lay your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat as his chest slowly rises and falls. Making you both fall asleep peacefully in each others arms.