𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 33

THE NEXT MORNING, maeve woke up pretty early to cook some breakfast for her family

as they we're eating, jensen received a call about him having to return to work tomorrow, meaning he would have to book a flight for today afternoon.

around 2am, genevieve and maeve went to go drop off jensen at the airport. as the mother and daughter duo were driving back, genevieve suggested for her daughter to go hang out with her friends, since damian ended up going to the studio and sofia went last minute shopping with a friend.

in all honesty, it hurt knowing her mother just wanted one whole day with her family together. although, maeve tried to convince her mother that she just wanted to stay with her, but genevieve insisted for her to go hang out with her friends.

so that's where maeve was, with tayler a minute away from the sway house.

"has jaden tried to reach you?" he asked

"nope" maeve muttered

"maybe we took this too far—

"can i ask you something?" she interrupts

tayler looks over to her "yeah"

"i want you to be one hundred percent honest with me" she answered and tayler nodded "how long?"

"mae—

"tayler, if you truly care for me like i know you do...just tell me" she pleads

as they reached the sway house, tayler parks his car, turning it off and sitting to face maeve

"a week...i think" he whispers

she slowly nodded as tears weld up in her eyes

"he was right" she whispers as she lets out a small chuckle

"who?" tayler questions

maeve shook her head slightly "it doesn't matter" taking a deep breath and exhaling "thank you"

"i'm sorry for not telling you earlier" he mutters

"don't worry...at least you told me now" she smiles softly "he's not here is he?"

tayler shaking his head as a signal for no

as the two got off tayler went over to her and immediately hugged her. a few tears fell from her face, not being able to hold them back anymore.

△▼△

tayler's tiktok ft. maeve

"i want my baby to have your eyes "