In Wyoming

Jullies pov

  Hunny wake up you need to go get signed in.

Okay mom, I'm up and going.

I will get the horses out and saddled for you.

Dzs POV

I was standing in line ready to sign up when I looked up and seen good lookin cowboy staring at me.

Excuse me sir,?

Yes.?

Why are you staring at me?

Well I was wondering if u could team rope. I seen you run barrels and poles and break away and goat tie.

Yes I can head and heal why may I ask.

Well I need a paterner. Me and my family just are getting into this big rodeos and I dont know anybody so I was wondering if you would ripe with me. By the way I'm Kolton.

Of course I will and I'm Dezaraye ,but everyone calls me Dz.

Okay well I better go it warmed up. I think we have meet, maybe JH school rodeo.

Um ya I was thinking we had to ,Yes me to see you later.

~~~~day dreaming

Whoa he was cute. Dang look at him tall blond, blue eyes. He rides bulls and ropes and broncs also.  I gotta stop focus

~~~~~~snap back to reality

As I got back to the trailer everything was saddled and ready to go.

So I hopped on my 4 year old buckskin horse. His name is Shotgun. And I grabed the other gray horse, dust out and ponnied him to the warm up arena.

When I got there I seen Kolton on a big beautiful blue roan horse. I couldn't resist so I went up and started talking to him.

~~~Koltons POV

I seen her coming man could she ride and she was cute to. So I slowed down a bit so she could catch up to me.

Hey she said all happy and proud.

Hi I replied back. Wht are you horses names? This is my boy and he is named boo.

That's a cute name. Well this one I am riding name is Shotgun and the one I am ponying is Dust.

Nice. Man she  looks really pretty.

Ummm, where you talking about me?

Oh man did I say that out loud.?

Hey I gotta run she yelled as she took of out of the arena.

   Man I just messed everything up I think.

~~~Dzs pov

Eeeegggkkk I can't believe he called me cute.

As I rode to the running arena I had go pass by the practice one and Kolton was still riding. So I yelled out to him to see if he was going to watch me run.

Only if you want me to.

Want you to I would love to have a cute cowboy cheering me on.

             Cliff hanger kinda I will up date soon