CHAPTER- 1

𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲...

13  YEARS  AGO....

THIRD PERSON POV

It was the first birthday of the King's princess, so they decided to throw a birthday ball for her. Everybody was busy in preparation for the princess's birthday celebration.

Maids were running from here and there to complete the work and the guards were making sure the hall where the celebration was to take place was secured.

As for the King's family they were watching their princess sleeping in her crib and also cooing at how cute and adorable she was

When finally she woke up they played with her because there was still time for the ball.

Still in falshback..

GRAYSON'S POV

I was sitting in my office with my entire family while going through the arrangements of the ball and my neonata (baby girl) was playing with her favourite toy that we got her when she was born and she literally takes it everywhere with her, it was a small white teddy bear.

Suddenly I felt someone tugging my pants and looked down only to see my baby with her hands up in the air wanting to be picked putting aside all my paperwork I picked her up and asked her, "what do you want baby?" "Da

Suddenly I felt someone tugging my pants and looked down only to see my baby with her hands up in the air wanting to be picked putting aside all my paperwork I picked her up and asked her, "what do you want baby?" "Da..dada  dada!!", she said. I was over the moon because it was her first word I looked around and saw my wife and sons were looking at us in shock, awe and a bit of jealousy but I was too happy to do anything and then my wife  came and sat next to me and took her from my arms and asked her to call her mama and she the started clapping her tiny hands and chanting dada! dada! again and again. My wife looked at me and said she really is your daughter. And she took her to get ready for the ball and told me to get ready and also get our boys ready.

After getting ready the ball had already started, all my  boys were already present in the room   and it was our chance to make appearance I held my daughter on my left hip and held my wife's waist from right and started to walk inside the hall, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and focused their attention on us and some of them were cooing how cute my bambina (baby) was looking
After cutting the cake and birthday presents and all the ball finally came to an end

After changing and putting my baby in the crib everyone wished her good night and kissed her forhead we all retreated to our bedroom with a happy smile on our face

I woke upto the scream coming from my baby's room. I took my gun from under the pillow and ran to my baby's room only to find her room like it was hit by storm and the window open and my baby no where in sight I fell to my knees crying and looking up I saw my wife and sons with tears streaming down their face I vowed to find that fu*ker and make him pay for kidnapping our princess and to find my princess.

Please vote, comment and share and until next time 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦😘😘
And what Angel was wearing during the ball it's uptop ⬆️