Chapter-10

Jordan

I woke up when something hot fell on my cheek. I ignored it but, it's increasing every second. I opened my eyes and a bright light made my eyes close immediately and turned my face away.

I was about to wake up, but saw something stopping me. I felt the tingles running up and down my body. I saw Jade sleeping peacefully on my chest with her hair side head facing me. I touched her hair so soft and smooth and silky.To touch she moved her head a little to face me.

All the events from yesterday came back to my mind. How she burn her hands. I saw he whole kitchen is a mess. Seeing her hands burn made my wolf surface. He wants to come out and check her. Why does she need to cook?

She doesn't need to do all the work in our home back there. Now see what happened? She burned her hands. How painful it should have been for her? I hate it when she is in pain. My thoughts came back when she moaned my name.

"Jordan". I felt so happy that she is dreaming about me.

Her legs tangled in mine and she held me tight. Her skin against my skin felt so good. She moved her legs up and down while she moved and I can feel my little friend down there.

What do I want more than this? I used this time to watch her from close.

Her eye lids are still the same when I first saw her. Thick and long.

Her brown and silky hair falling all over the place that reaches her waist.

Her pink lips so pulp and full that I can't resist.

Her face she have some wrinkles now of her age, but she is still as beautiful as the day we met and the name she gave me, I can never forget. Drew.

She stopped calling me that. She calls my wolf Drew.

I took some strands of her hair in mine and played with them for a while.

God! i missed this. Feeling peaceful and having her in arms safe and sound, playing with her hair, kissing her whenever I want, showering her with my love and gifts.

I traced my fingers on her face, cheek bones eye lids, chin, nose feeling her smooth skin and breasts fully pressed against mine. Finally I traced her lips ans she slowly opened her eye lids and stared at me with those beautiful eyes. I smiled at her and she returned me with a sweet smile.

We stared at each other for sometime, listening to the silence around us which is not awkward and she slowly moved closely to me and I stared at her lips then to her eyes.

She is also staring at my lips and I can't resist anymore. I was about to pull her to me but she beat me to it and kissed my lips slowly and softly.

It's slow and sweet but it fast turned into passion and fire. I kissed her with all I have and full force. She kissed me back the same. She moaned my name.

 I traced my tongue on her bottom lips asking entrance to my shock she quickly granted it. I felt so happy and let my tongue explode her mouth and every corner of it. Her strawberry taste lips are so good. I savoured the taste.

Our tongues fought to win and of course I won. She left my mouth to breathe, but I continued to taste her neck and chin to her earlobe. Her hands are in my hair tugging them with pleasure.

"Jordan", she moaned and it made me want her more.

I kissed her on my mark and it sent her a lot of pleasure. Only a mate can do that.

"Ahh! Jordan".

"Yes love".

She is straddling me with her legs on either side of my torso and they are tight around me. Her legs are so soft and creamy. I kept a hand around her neck while kissing and a hand on her soft legs.