Random facts

1. Announcing your goals makes you less likely to achieve them.
2. Intelligent people are more forgetful than those with average intelligence.
3. The average person tells lies 4 per day, 1460 per year, and a total of 87,600 by the time they're 60.
4. When there is some idea or the prospect of progress, we seem to try and work harder.
5. Someone surrounded by lots of friends is the one with no real friend.
6. If you admit your weakness for the sake of earning others' empathy, then you give a good chance for people to take advantage of your weakness.
7. You can't please everyone.
8. Judge a person by his actions and not by his words.
9. Don't be afraid to do something just because you're scared of what people are going to say about you. People will judge you no matter what.
10. Research shows that people believe fake news because it's easier than critically evaluating and analyzing everything else they've heard.
11. When someone is sitting spreading their legs and talking to you, the person is curious about you.
12. The more loyal you are, the more disappointment you encounter and experience.
13. The more you spend on others, the happier you are.
14. Worrying is a waste of time. Good and bad things happen in life, you just have to keep living and not stress over what you can't control.

|This was just a bunch of random facts. Editing? Who's that?!