Chapter 9: The Call

Mr. Responsible: Hey~ 😃✨

You: Hi 😀✨

You: So what are you doiiinnnggg ( A/n : that's from Isabella if you get that i love you)

Mr. Responsible: Nothing my practice are over a short time ago so now I'm free!! 😃

Mr. Responsible: Hey btw! today is our 1 month anniversary!! Heehee🤩✨

Mr. Responsible: Happy 1 month anniversary ^_^ ^_^

You: Aww Happy anniversary (^^)

You: You remember? I thought you forgot~ 😗

Mr.Responsible: OF COURSE I REMEMBER! YOU ARE MY BESTIE!~

You:OKAY NOW STOP BEING SI STINKY CUTE!~ *UWU*

Mr. Responsible has been changed into CuteSeagull

CuteSeagull: CAN'T! BECAUSE I'M SUPER CUTE! and yeah you're cute yourself too~ 🤭🤭

You: Thank you for the compliment 😒✨

You: btw um Can we call? Please?~

CuteSeagull:  OMG OF COURSE!!

Call | menu

Call connecting....

Call connected...

[00:1]

"Hello" You heard his soft voice from the other side. You try not to gasp as you clearly didn't expected such deep yet soft voice, a soft smile tug onto your lips "Hey" you spoke softly.

"Aww your voice sounds cute~" He giggles, catching you off guard. You smiled. "Thank you, yours is pretty deep too" You try not to make this first call conversation awkward. "Thanks! So tell me about your day" His voice seems soft and warm. It's familiar but you can't remember it. "Nothing special just as usual" You Smiled.

You don't wanna tense him or give any kind of complains to him so you decided to keep it yourself only "oh that's good!" He again giggles causing your heart to almost melt at the voice.

There was a pause none of us said anything. Silence from both the sides.   ohh god its getting awkward. You thought to yourself, scrunching your nose cutely."Do you want to play anything?" He suddenly asked you causing you to smile.

"Like what??"

"I know that game but I don't know the name...it's like 20 questions"

"Sure...how many questions can I ask?" You showed your interest in it.

"Five" He says with a little laugh

"Who wil go first?"

"Ladies first" He spoke. You're smiling too much today, but it's better than crying though.

"Okay" You let out a soft giggle.

You pause for a bit thinking for the question.

"Alright So except dancing what do you like?" You came up with something simple, in case he gets uncomfortable.

"I like Singing and in free time sometimes I also paint"

You held you phone tightly Against your ear and your skip a beat when you heard his voice. It's awfully familiar. Why can't you recognize it? You nod your head even though he can't see you. "That's good!"

"So what's your favorite color?" He questioned. "Black, White, Purple...Suppose if you were in college so what'll you take?"

" Music...What's your favorite food?"

"Fried rice kimchi...Why don't you show me your face?"

"That I can't tell you, Sorry" He apologized sweetly.

"No its okay I won't push you" You Smiled and did not push any further.

"What do you like watching when you're free?"

"Well I like watching k-drama, C-drama, some of my favorite series on Netflix" You spoke, thinking if you missed any of favorite episodes from a few days. Nothing came up, you're all caught up. "Okay now its your chance to ask question!" He says in a somewhat excited manner.

"If in future you are ready to reveal your face is there any chance that we can meet?" You decided to ask this question after thinking a little bit, you don't wanna pressure him. You're just curious to meet him. "Of course we will meet someday and if not I'll always be here for you through texting you know" He once again Giggles.

"Yeah thanks Seagull" You laughed

"you're welcome......Ok Suppose if I'm not like some normal people will you still be my friend?? "

"Of course there's nothing that can change what I feel for you. You were always there to listen to me. You're my friend"

" So this is my last question"
You take a long break thinking what to ask.....

"Can fall for someone who you never met?" You asked Without even thinking. Scrunching your nose cutely as you waited for his answer.

"Well why not everything is possible!...ok now my turn"

"Do you still misses your ex?"

You were surprised. You didn't thought that he'll ask that question but he did. "No I don't miss him" you said without thinking much.

" Ohh...Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Sorry if my question hurts you"

"No it doesn't hurt me" You let out a soft giggle to reassure that you're okay.

"Good...You Know I'll remember that date of today"

"Why?"

"Today is our anniversary and also our first call" He says with a soft laugh.

You smiled.

"Hey y/n I've to go my Hyungs are calling me"

"Okay bye"

"Bye~"

~

💜💜💜💜