~Chapter two~

-No POV-

Y/n was put into handcuffs and led out of the white room, the only thing she brought was her little red ball and her Penguin stuffie. She was led to a bathroom and Ryu gave her some new clothes. The handcuffs were taken off and she put on the black long sleeved shirt and black leggings. Once she left the bathroom the handcuffs were put back into her wrists and she was led out of the JICI and into a black limousine. When she got in the door was locked and she was restrained.

She started humming a little as she waited and the vehicle started moving. She giggled a little as she hugged her Penguin.

After a while the limo came to a stop. And the door was opened. She stepped out and two police men grabbed her arms as they led her into a hotel of some kind. Upon entering they went into an elevator. The ride was silent until Y/n started giggling again. Once they made it to the floor they all got off and walked to a door, they then entered the big room.

Once they walked in L saw that Y/n was still in handcuffs and said "you may take the handcuffs off of her. She can't do anything to hurt us here." This made her giggle as they took off the cuffs. Y/n stretched her arms out and looked around. A bunch of police men were staring at her, slight fear glossed over their features.

Y/n giggled as she looked at them. Each one lifted an ID card, an old man said "Soichiro Yagami, Chief of the NPA" then a young man with shorter brown hair said "Touta Matsuda" an older man with an Afro said "Shuichi Aizawa"

Y/n giggled and lifted both of her hands slowly, making a blowing up motion as she said "Boom" before giggling even more.

All the men looked shocked, Matsuda looked over to Yagami and said "What?" Y/n laughed again and looked at the men "if I were Kira, you would all be dead. I thought you were supposed to be smart" She said as she took a lollipop out of her pocket, unwrapping it and placing it into her mouth. The men looked around at each other and whispered about how that was almost exactly what L had said.

Y/n then passed the men and sat on a couch, pulling her right leg up so it was pressed against her chest, her left one hung off the couch. L looked over to the girl and walked over. "Y/n, as we talked about before, you are here to assist us in the investigation of Kira." he said as he sat in a chair near her.

Y/n smirked and nodded her head. "Yeah, so what do you want me to do?" she asked, giggling a little. L looked over to a TV and said "I would like you to look over the information we have about Kira. Please tell us what you think once you're finished." He spoke monotonously and Y/n nodded a little, walking over to the TV and looked through everything.

~Time Skip~

After about 30 minutes Y/n had finished looking over everything they had, L then walked over to her and asked "So what do you think?" Y/n giggled and said "Well it looks to me like Kira can kill with only a name and face, and he doesn't need to be in the same place as the killing. It looks like he can control people before they die, my suspicions are with Light Yagami." Y/n said as she pulled out a new Lollipop.

All the detectives looked shocked, L smiled a little and said "That's exactly what we thought. Thank you" he spoke as he sat down in front of her, "I have one more thing I would like you to do." he spoke and Y/n just nodded as she ate her lollipop. "These are three suicide notes written by three of Kira's victims. Look them over, then tell me what you think if you could" he asked and Y/n nodded. She started reading and took about 5 minutes before she spoke, "if you read them, they look like just weird notes. But if you arrange them like this" she moved the notes into a specific order, "it says 'L do you know, gods of death love apples?' but I think there is another note, is there?" L smiled a little and pulled out another note "yes, here" she handed the note to her and she read it, "see, now it says "l do you know, gods of death love apples? Gods of death have red hands' but now that I'm looking at it, I don't think Kira had someone write this one."

L looked confused, "and why is that?" he asked and Y/n smirked, "it's not written like the others. It's not the same. They all have a pattern except for this one. I find it hard to believe that Kira would change the wording on only one note. He is smarter than that" L looked shocked that she figured out that it was a fake note so quickly. "Quite impressive Y/n. It is a fake note" L spoke and Y/n giggled.

L then got up and walked over to his computer, continuing his work, Y/n walked over to Chief Yagami and said "Chief, I would like to talk to your son, Light Yagami, if I could?" she asked and the Chief looked a little shocked, he looked over to L and he said "I was thinking the same thing. He will be safe, I spoke to Y/n on the car ride here, she knows that if she harms anyone or does anything out of line she will be going back to the JICI" Y/n nodded a little and the Chief nodded a little, "ok, you may speak to him in a few days"

Y/n then walked over to L and put her arms over his shoulders and softly wrapped them around his neck as she looked around to his computer. "Whatcha doin?" she asked, L blushed a tad due to the closeness, he could feel her breath on his cheek. He cleared his throat and said "Just looking over more deaths caused by Kira" Y/n hummed a little and just watched L as he worked. She stayed as she was, arms around his neck as she was standing behind him. Every once and awhile she would ask for him to look at something again, telling him what she thought about it.

The rest of the Task Force just watched the two work, they honestly looked like a couple...

~
1143 Words