Part Two: Fan Arts

The screen suddenly stopped playing and went black. "What happened?" Annabeth asks confused. Chiron went over and picked up the disk. "It's over my dear." Chiron replied. Many campers and two gods (Hermes and Apollo) complained.

"Though there is another one," Chiron quickly says. "Pictures?" Artemis read before handing the disk to Chiron.

"I'm interested!" Will exclaims. "Same!" Katie and Travis agree before glaring at each other but Katie with blush on her.

Chiron chuckles but puts the disk in showing the pictures.

sLiDe OnE

"Why does it do that?" Questioned Theseus.

The girls stared at the screen while Percy blushed and put his face in his hands

The girls stared at the screen while Percy blushed and put his face in his hands. Silena suddenly jumped up and walked over to Percy and tapped his shoulder. He looked up to see a grinning Silena. "Yes?" Percy asks.

"Can I measure you?" Silena asks causing Charlie to laugh in the background and mutter something amongst 'poor Percy'.

"Uh..." Percy saw the pleading in her eyes and sighed. "Fine."

"Yes!" Silena exclaims. "But later!" Percy quickly says causing Silena to pout but nod.

sLiDe TwO

Annabeth: My boyfriend is too tall for me to kiss on the lips. What should I do?

"Boyfriend?" Athena and everyone who knows Annabeth questions surprised. Even Clarisse looked surprised.

Reyna: punch him in the stomach. And when he doubles over in pain, kiss him.

"Please do." Athena mutters. Poseidon heard and grinned at her.

"Even the kissing?" Poseidon asks amusingly. Athena glares at him.

"Shut up."

Piper: tackle him!

"That'd be funny to see," states Katie.

Rachel: dump him.

"Yes!" Athena approves. Hermes and Apollo snicker.

Hazel: kick him in the shin.

"Ooh that ones better!"

Percy: NO TO ALL OF THOSE! JUST ASK ME TO LEAN DOWN!

Percy spits out his drink on Grover who now looks annoyed. "WHAT?!" Percy, Annabeth, Athena, and Poseidon all shout at once.

"AWWWWWW!" Aphrodite and her cabin all exclaim. As Apollo, Hermes, and the Stoll twins all burst out laughing.

"NOT AW!" Poseidon and Athena yell.

sLiDe ThReE