Blicket

Blue's POV

The ground shook angrily, roars filled the air. Blue ran across the battlefield and watched as the HiveWings battled against the NightWings, RainWings, MudWings, SeaWings, IceWings, SkyWings, and LeafWings. Blue walked toward the only dragon that he truly trusted and loved. Cricket. She was in the middle of the battlefield trying to dodge another HiveWing. Blue frowned and ran toward Cricket and the HiveWing. Blue rammed into them and pushed a dragon to the floor. But the dragon that he pushed down was Cricket. Blood drizzled down her snout and she looked fearfully at Blue. 

Without thinking it, Blue used his Flamesilk and burned Cricket to death. As she was dying she made horrible shrieks of agony. Blue wanted to cover his ears so he wouldn't have to hear her agony filled screams. And after a few minutes, the light from Cricket's eyes left. Blue shook the remains of the once beautiful HiveWing. 

"Cricket!" Blue yelled anxiously. The male SilkWing opened his eyes and scanned his environment. He was in a cave with dusty walls and dirt. However, next to him was the one and only Cricket of the HiveWings. Her head was buried in a scroll, her spectacles glimmered from the little moon globe. Blue looked at her and realized that he just had a nightmare. 

"Yes?" Cricket's voice echoed throughout the little cave. Blue sighed in relief when he saw that Cricket was alive. The gorgeous HiveWing tilted her head at Blue, concerned. "Are you okay Blue? You seem a little scared," she observed.  

"I-I had a nightmare," Blue shuddered. "I-I killed you in it." Cricket sighed and gave Blue a hug.

"Blue you were being controlled, you don't have to be scared. But if you really need comfort, I'm here."

"I love you Cricket," blue rambled.

Cricket giggled and whispered, "I love you too."