Chapter 3

Rias was headed up to the Occult Research Club's Common room until she saw all of her peerage (bar Issei) standing outside the room with the doors still closed.

"Guys, What's going on?" The red head asked

"Um, I think it's better if you see it for yourself." Said Akeno before pointing with an open palm on the door

Rias let out a sigh and pushed the doors open,

"Hey Watson."

She knows that voice.

She saw Y/N near the window facing to her with a smile.

"Y-Y/N I didn't think you would be back so soon!" She exclaimed "Guys, Where's tea?" She said to her peerage

The peerage jumped to action and left but not before bowing to rias

"How long has it been? Two, Three months?" She asked enthusiastically

"Five months." He replied

Then Akeno enters the room with a tray with tea, Chocolates and Cake.

"Has your appetite increased since I left for Europe?" He joked

"I don't know, has your accent more posh since you returned?" She shot back.

Y/N looked at her with a surprised expression on his face.

"Well played."

"I learned from the best." Rias said with a smile

She poured coffee into his Cup and hers and she looks all too eager to take a sip.

She sipped first and her smiling expression turned to one of disgust.

"This is Awful! I thought I picked this one out!" She exclaimed

Out of curiosity Y/N also took a sip, It was fine.

Rias then quickly set the tea aside, and she pulled the slice of cake towards her, she licked her lips before  cutting a large piece with the spoon and putting it in her mouth.

"Increased appetite, Changed sense of taste The possibility of a fever? No. She not that careless. She never turns down darjeeling, and according to Akeno earlier, she threw up both last night and this morning, which leads me to the possibility of... A pregnancy, but who's the father? No bulge so must have been 2 to 3 weeks ago..."
Y/N let out a sigh mentally, So It was true... She cheated on him.

Y/N took his Cup and walked to the window to stare out of it.

"The Miracle of life, beautiful isn't it?" he said before turning to her "Congratulations by the way."

"For what?" She asked him

"The Signs of Three, Increased Appetite, Changed Sense of Taste and According to Akeno You threw up last night and This Morning."

"What?"

"You're Pregnant."

"Yo-You're joking."

"And you're nervous, People don't get nervous when they have nothing to hide, Now who's the father? The likelihood of rape is out the window, so willingly, Riser? You would rather slit your own throat than be that douchebag's wife, Kiba? Him being the father would be as likely as the earth being flat, Gasper?" Y/N let out a giggle to the thought of that guy being the father "Issei Hyoudou, The newest member of the ORC, according to Sitri You have been very close to Hyoudou, Looks like we have the daddy!"
He said

Rias was crying, She just lost him, forever.

"I know we might be over rias but remember to cherish the memories we had together! And they'll forever live here." He pointed to her chest and he walked to rias and cupped her cheek and he looked deep into her cerulean eyes "Don't cry rissy, you know I hate it when you cry. Here A kiss for good luck." He kissed her forehead

"I'll see you around."