16

Luz wore her white shirt, suit, pants, and white shoes on.

"Are you sure you still wanna attend this witch's birthday in anonymous as usual??" Eda asked while drinking a cup of coffee, a very odd hour to be drinking but who can anyone be to judge her now.

Camila yawned as she watched Luz chuckle and run a hand through her hair to run it all backward.

"Sorry, but... I didn't attend for three years, I was doing a visit streak there y'now, you could even say I have the hots for her here." Luz said as she folded the end of her sleeves in a neat fit.

Eda laughed before saying, "go get 'em tiger!! Just make sure not to go wild in using magic."

Luz laughed.

"She's right, mija, remember that one time we went to a family dinner, you drew a circle in the air on accident? Eda had to wipe the server's memories of that moment." Camila said.

Luz meekly laughed this time.

"Yeah... That was my fault..." She said.

Eda raised a brow in wait for something else for Luz to say. And of course, Luz had something else to say.

"But Eda has been teaching me a lot back in the owl house and here, mami!! Look! I can control my eyes from changing It's color so that nobody thinks I'm the devil in disguise whenever they see the white turn black and my pupils turn blood red!" Luz said as she changed the shade of her eyes back and forth.

Eda snickered.

"I can control my strength too!!" Luz said.

"You mean that time you accidentally smacked King who came to visit us into the nearest wall?" Camila asked.

Luz meekly laughed when she had the flashback of her memory of how she really did hit King on accident to hit the wall.

"Oh, don't worry! I fixed the wall." Eda said while nudging Camila by the arm.

Camila sighed.

"I know Luz is good to go with all that she has gotten from... Her supposed revival." She said before continuing with, "but I'm just a little worried that she might accidentally do some kind of lash out on somebody out there and hurt them badly!"

Luz frowned.

"I promised I'll be responsible, mami... I swear to myself that I'll be cautious and make sure to keep this secret to ourselves. Even if it means to lessen human interaction to avoid any accidents." She said as she sat down and held her mom's hands.

Camila smiled.

"Aww... I'm not doubting you or anything, I'm just worried for you... I don't want to lose you again, even though in every birthday, Eda here will give you an aging spell to keep your human looks as close to your biological age." She said.

Luz chuckled.

"I'm a little surprised she got me a perfect body for suits and shirts." She said before standing up and taking the key.

"Make sure not to lose that, ok? If you lose it, I'll make you pay big, especially since you're going every night too, and don't forget the mask." Eda said before giving a quick fist mid-air.

Luz laughed before bidding farewell as she opened the door.