RE 3 Arc Part 6: Lizard Hospital

3rd Person pov.:

After the attack on our two heroes........ One hero, Eliza and Amy managed to get them both to the hospital, Carlos told them about.

When they arrived, he was already waiting for them at the entrance.

"Quick! Let's go inside!" He said and fired at a few zombies, that appeared, when they heared them.

Once inside, Carlos quickly barricaded the door.

They then went into a room with a bed and Eliza laid jill onto it. Amy meanwhile just let go of (Y/n), who then fell face first onto the ground and laid motionless there.

"Uhm. Shouldn't we get a bed for him?" Eliza asked, but Amy just winked it off.

"Well whatever. (Y/n) is the least of our problems, he can regenerate himself. But Jill got infected by that giant monster!" Eliza said.

"Then you're lucky. Tyrell and I have the mission to get a scientist, who appearently got a cure for the virus. He told us to go to this hospital and if we find him, we may get a vaccine for jill." he explained, while his partner nodded.

"Then let's get to it." Eliza said and readied her gun.

Carlos nodded and they went to the door of the room.

"Amy. Keep an eye on them for us." Eliza said and amy nodded, as both of them went out the room.

Now Amy sat there on a chair, while carlos's partner tyrell was typing on the pc. She looked at the two 'patients'.

"........." Slowly she started to fall asleep.

*Dream*

We see a house, located somewhere in a forest. It was currently night and raining. Suddenly something was heard from inside.

"Can't you do anything right?!!!!" a man yelled and slapped a girl, who fell to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry." she said,while holding her face.

She looked very weak and thin. You could almost see the bones under her skin.

"Clean that up! And no food for you today!" he said and went into the living room. Probably to watch TV and drink beer.

The girl meanwhile crawled over to the tableware she accidentally dropped and was now broken.

One by one, she grabbed the shards off the ground, before she held the last one in her hand.

It was a rather big piece.

Maybe she could use that to kill herself? Just ramming it into her arm and letting out all the blood? Maybe-

*Ding dong*

The ringing of the bell got her out of her thought.

"Open the door you little shit!" her father yelled from the living room.

She went to the door and opened it.

Looking outside, she saw a man, wearing a coat, standing in the rain. Behind him, he had his car parked.

"May I come in? The rain got me by surprise." he asked.

Suddenly the girls father appeared from behind her and pushed her aside.

"Not gonna happen. I'm not gonna let some guy in my house." he said and shut the door close.

But before the door could close, the man stuck his foot out, stopping it.

"I can pay." he said and held a bundle of money in his hand.

The father looked surprised at the amount of money and opened the door with a smile.