07|𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑐 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙

Jungkook came downstairs and sighed. "Tae.." Taehyung turned around and looked at him. "What's up baby?" He asked. Jungkook played nervously with his sleeves. "Could you maybe bring me to my school?" He said while looking down. Taehyung smiled as how adorable the younger boy acts. He got up and grabbed his car keys. "Grab your back I'll bring you." He said with a smile. Jungkook smiled and nodded.

They both went in the car and put their seatbelts on.

After a long ride, they finally arrived. Jungkook stepped out the car and ran to Taehyung his car door. Taehyung opened his car window and peeked his head out the window. Jungkook went down a little and smiled at him.
"Thanks for giving me a ride." He smiled. Taehyung smiled. The younger boy grabbed Taehyung's face and kissed him on the lips. He breaks the kiss and walks inside the building.

Taehyung closes his car window and smiles bright. Everytime their lips connect, he feels like he's floating in heaven.

Taehyung starts his car and drives back home.

__

Taehyung arrived home and threw his keys on the counter. He jumped on the couch and just laid there. It was so quiet and boring without the younger boy. Yeah, Taehyung lived like this for 5 years, but now that the younger boy is at school, it's really boring and lonely. Taehyung just grabs his phone and scroll through TikTok.

After some minutes he puts his phone away and went to the kitchen. He hates it knowing Jungkook isn't in the kitchen like he mostly is. Taehyung sighed. Then his phone started to ring. He picked up and placed the phone onto his ear.

"Hello?" He said. "T-tae..?" A voice said soft. "Baby?" Taehyung asked. "I-I can't really t-talk.. can we-we text..?" Jungkook stuttered. "Sure." Taehyung replied. He hung up and immediately went to his dm's.

Gayhyung
(Chat Taehyung)

Taehyung
Baby what's wrong?

Taehyung
What happened? 🥺

Jungkook
Can you come pick me up?

Jungkook
I can't stay here any minute longer

Taehyung
Why? What happened?

Jungkook
I can't say it now

Jungkook
I'm not ready :(

Taehyung
Alright I understand I'm coming 🥺

Jungkook
Thank you please hurry :(

__

Taehyung immediately grabs his keys and runs in his car. He starts it up and drove to Jungkook's school. He's really worried. The younger boy was stuttering so hard in the call and sounded like he couldn't breath at all. Taehyung is scared of what happened.

After an hour he finally arrived. He saw the younger boy, sitting next to the enter door. Taehyung stepped out his car and immediately ran to the younger boy. He lifted his chin up with his finger, making the younger boy face him. His eyes were red and puffy and full with tears.

Taehyung looked down and saw his knees were fully bruised. And his arms were with cuts, but it didn't look like someone did that.

"T-tae.." Jungkook sobbed. Taehyung immediately went on his knees and hugged the younger boy. "Baby what the fuck happened?" He asked. Jungkook couldn't answer but just burts out in tears. Taehyung looked down with a worried face.

__

"There, all done."
Taehyung put the leftover bandage in the kit. Jungkook just kept looking down. Taehyung put a blanket around Jungkook and made him lean on his shoulder.
"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed. "People at school found out we're dating and my whole school is homophobic." He tried to hold his tears in. "T-they called me names like homo, loser, whore, slut, g-gay man, dicksucker and more a-and beat me up and I felt like in the past so i-i cut my-myself.." He said. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

Taehyung pet his head and gave him a kiss on his head. "Listen. People are disgusting. I think it's better if you don't go there anymore. And please don't hurt yourself if you feel sad or like shit. Use me instead. I'll talk to the principal and we'll have to go to the police also." Taehyung said. Jungkook just nodded.

__

"Come in."
Taehyung entered the room and closed the door. The principal looked up with a confused face. "And you are?" He asked. "Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's boyfriend." Taehyung answered. The principal looked at him with a confused face. "May I ask what you are doing here?"

"May I ask why you still have your job?" Taehyung said. The principal looked at him with widened eyes. "Excuse me?"

"Excuse you indeed. My boyfriend is getting fucking bullied because your students are homophobic. And what are you doing? Nothing. You're just sitting here all day with your lazy fat ass while my boyfriend is getting called horrible names and is getting beaten up. It was already hard enough for him to live his whole life in a house where his dad is abusive and where his own mother didn't even care about him. You better do something or I'll fucking call the cops." Taehyung crossed his arms.

"Indeed it isn't good that he's getting beaten up." The principal repeated. "But my students are right. The same genders shouldn't love each other."

"Fucking bullshit. Are you being serious? Hi hello we are 2020 old man." Taehyung said.

He came closer and grabbed the principal by his shirt.

"Listen I'm not planning to hurt anyone since my boyfriend doesn't like that. You better do something about this. If you don't, I'll call the cops. Understand?"

The principal nodded. Taehyung let go and left the office.

He then held Jungkook's hand and smiled.
"How did it go?" Jungkook asked. "It went well. He's gonna do something about it." Taehyung replied.
Jungkook smiled bright. He's so lucky to have a boyfriend like Taehyung.

 He's so lucky to have a boyfriend like Taehyung

Omg finally a new chapter woohooooo. Honestly this chapter sucks but so does all my chapters 🥴 also thanks for 200+ readers 😳
Plus please please PLEASE go read FILTERPPJM her book "butterflies" it's literally the best book ever and one of my favorites I really recommend it!!! 🥰🥰