The Exit?

"This is illegal right, like Professor Hazard can't just lock us in an elevator and say GOOD LUCK," Mike ranted as he paced up and down the small elevator! "okay I have some questions," Bryan inquired as he stared quizzically at Mike who was still pacing the length of the elevator. "One, who's Professor Hazard, and two, why would you even question if this is legal it's obviously not," Bryan finished yelling a bit as he neared the end of his sentence. 

"Boys stop your bickering you sound like an old married couple," interrupted the boys who indeed were bickering like an old married couple. "we won't ever figure out how to get out of here if we keep fighting, Paisley continued trying to be the voice of reason. 

"okay I have a solution," Bryan told us. "Good Paisley," said with a sigh of relief. "It involves fire," Bryan informed her while rubbing his hands together maniacally, and staring at her with an almost wicked glint in his eyes. "Absolutely Not," Paisley yelped sound almost as horrified as she looked "And where would you even get fire," she questioned after she had taken a few deep breathes. 

"I have my ways," Bryan answered as he pulled out a piece of flint from one pocket and then from his other pocket a piece of Steel. We all stared at him in complete and utter shock trying to figure out why in the world this guy carries around flint and steel in his pockets. 

I finally spoke up "Why, why do you carry that wouldn't it be easier to carry around a lighter." "Yes but where's the fun in that ," he replied sweetly while I scoffed at him. "Okay but still why do you carry around things that could potentially cause a fire in your pockets," Mike questioned trying to wrap his head around the question at hand. " I really like camping," Bryan exclaimed shrugging his shoulders. Nobody believed him but we all nodded to flustered by the mornings events to dwell on the subject. 

"Okay, but we need still need a real plan," Paisley once again interrupted everyones wandering thoughts. "I got one," Mike suddenly shouted " Two words human chain," Mike finished looking very proud of his contribution. "And how in the world do you expect that to work," Bryan said in a mocking tone while raising his eyebrows in a judgmental way. "It was just a suggestion," muttered Mike as he retreaded to the corner looking as rad as a tomato. "It's okay Mike we'll figure something out," Paisley  reassured him while putting her hand on his shoulder, I didn't think it was possible but in this moment Mike became more noticeably red,And although he was getting redder by the min he smiled at her gratefully. 

"Anyway," I Called out trying to round up everyones attention "What's our escape plan?""Our what,"Bryan questioned. Oh My Goodness I'm gonna die surrounded by a bunch of idiots Mike belted out bluntly. "No one is going to die," Insisted while trying to get Mike to calm down, which wasn't working one bit. " Well he did say only one of us would be able to save the mayor and clear our name sooooooo," Bryan trailed off while bringing his finger up to his neck and sliding it back and forth in a sawing motion. "NO ONE IS GOING TO DIE," Paisley  shouted again this time trying to reassure herself more than anyone else. 

"Okay I've got a great idea what if, I use my arm cannons here to pry open this door," Bryan boasted while kissing his non-existent muscles. "Are you clinically insane or incredibly stupid," Mike asked? "Well do you have a better idea noodle arms or is human chain the best you could come up with," Bryan taunted. "Can I punch him,' Mike begged. "No," Paisley cried out putting herself between the two brooding men.  "What if I just broke his nose a little bit," Mike questioned. "With what strength spaghetti arms," Bryan asked while laughing uncontrollably."Shut it, both of you or I'll punch you both in the face," Paisley snapped looking very red in the face. "Yes ma'am," they both whimpered out before going into complete silence.  

 "As entertaining as watching all of you fight is," a voice broke out echoing off the walls of the tiny elevator "I would like to start challenge one." "Who said that." Paisley questioned looking around and pointing at all of us as if asking if we had done it as a cruel joke.  We all shook our heads and shocked looking over our shoulders trying to figure out where the voice of the main we came to despise in such a short amount of time. That is until Mike finally pointed at the speaker next to the emergency call button. "Maybe Doctor Hazard decide to stop blackmailing us and let us go home." Mike questioned in a hopeful yet somehow sarcastic tone? "NO, as much as I hate your bickering I have not decide to let you go because as you may have guessed I still need a new detective," Professor Hazard clarified. "Nobody wants your stupid job you Wacko," Bryan yelled.

"Now Bryan if nobody wanted this job then why did you all show up today," the unnamed man questioned us in a sickeningly sweet way. "That doesn't change the fact that you're a total wackadoo,"Mike chimed in. "Now Micheal that was not very nice," the man hissed. "One I don't care if I'm rude, and two DON'T CALL ME MICHEAL," Mike screamed looking very angry now. "Well on that note thank you for sharing Micheal but I think we should get back to this challenge I have created for you, don't you think." "We all looked at each other all of us knowing it was too late to turn around, so we all took a deep breath, a large gulp, and then answered "Bring it on."     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(997) 

I'm sorry that it's late and sort I didn't now what to write haha sooooo yeah hope you enjoyed.