5. Fuck my life!

Everything went on as usual but I wasn't feeling the same

Everything went on as usual but I wasn't feeling the same. I felt like a caged bird.

I knocked on my father's door waiting for him to let me enter.

"Come in," he said. "Hannah, did you need anything?" He asked

"Dad, can I wear mom's wedding dress?" I asked and he thought for a second

"Isn't it a little too old fashion for you? You are going to be the Mayor's wife, go get yourself a million-dollar wedding dress"

"I'll modify it according to today's fashion. I am a fashion designer, remember. No one will suspect it to be old, please Dad. It's the only wish I have for this wedding" I pleaded

"Okay, makes sure it looks the best," he said and I nodded hurriedly. "Who's your maid of honor? And your bridesmaid?" He asked

"I-I don't have anyone here to be my-"

"Call your New Yorker friends, Invite them to the wedding. Or your stepmother will try to make Nancy your maid of honor. I don't want your husband's whore to be anywhere near you" he said

A flicker of pain pierced into my heart when he said 'your husband's whore'.

Sebastian knew what I went through with them and he hated her. How can he be with her? But that was before... He is not the same person anymore and neither am I.

"Go on now, you have a wedding dress to prepare," he gestured me to leave.

I walked out of the office and someone grabbed my arms harshly their nails digging into my flesh. Of course, it's Eva. She threw me into a room and locked the door from inside.

"You bitch, I told you to never come back here. I told you to stay away from us but you didn't listen. You stole my daughter's boyfriend, you fucking slut" she tried to pull my hair but I grabbed her arm instead and twisted it. She screamed in pain.

"I am not the little girl you used to torture, Eva," I said through gritted teeth

"Let go of me, you bitch" I let her go and stood my ground. She looked around afraid trying to find something to hit me with.

"You think that you have power over me now that you are some designer. Don't you forget what I have on you, you bitch" she said trotting out of the room and a shiver ran down my spine. Deep breaths, Hannah. Deep breaths.

I conference called all of my friends and they thought I was joking about getting married, after an hour of telling them that I am not lying and this is not a joke, they understood.

I invited them and they said they will be here tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I then separately called Scarlet and told her everything that has happened since I came here. She wanted to murder my father and Sebastian and pretty much the whole town.